Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Ladyboy Talk Public Lounge

The best Tops in Thailand.

Discuss your favorite topic
only Ladyboy-related topics!

The best Tops in Thailand.

Postby jimjim005 » 22 Jul 2011, 19:17 •  [Post 1]

The title says it all. Post your favorite top and why. This is not a thread about who has the biggest dick, but who can fuck well. For me, it is all about who can stay hard for a long period of time, or be able to cum multiple times. Also if they have very good technique and can almost make you come just by topping you, that is a plus too. I will take someone like that over a lousy top with a big dick any day. Here are some of my favorites. Since I'm a guy that rarely sees the same provider twice (there are so many to choose from), I'd like to hear your favorites too.

Aoy. Pat's Bar. Soi Six. Pattaya.
Her cock size is large, and she has a whole bag of tricks and positions she can show you. Almost made me cum while fucking me. She fucked me for about 45 minutes straight once. Then fucked me three more times later that night, although those sessions were much shorter.

May. Currently in Lucky Love Bar. Moves around a lot.
Cock size larger than average but not monster sized like Aoy. Can cum multiple times. She fucked me four times in a 2-3 hour session. She even fucked me again in the shower when we were all finished. She has very good technique too. She can go nice and slow and be very sensual, or she fuck you jack hammer style. Just ask.

Kip (Tip) from Pook Swan, Anne from Stringfellows, and Annie from Stringfellows.
All three of these girls have average size cocks. Kip is probably a little smaller. They didn't fuck a very long time, but they weren't short either. What made them great was there technique. Both of them gave me this intense pleasure as they fucked me.

May (SF) Stringfellows
This girl has a long dick. Not very thick, but not skinny either. This girl is relentless and sadistic. She will fuck you to tears and enjoys putting the pain on you. She usually doesn't fuck very long, but she makes up for it with intensity. You will probably be begging her to stop before she finishes if it didn't also feel so good. She is also always able for round two immediately after she cums. Recommended for guys that want a rough dominant LB experience.

May Former Ezy, probably at Famous Bar now.
Has a slightly larger than average dick. Nice girth. She thinks it is small though. Very feminine. Fucked me in a variety of positions for a reasonable amount of time. Her fucking style was more nice and sensual, looking me in the eyes as she fucked me. Recommended for guys that a more gentle experience.

There are many more, but I can't of any more off the top of my head. These ladies are definitely my favorite. Let's hear your stories boys.
Here are some pictures of the girls above:
21 Aoy.JPG

18 Bae.JPG

Tip.jpg

12 Cindy.JPG

Annie.jpg

11 May.JPG

May.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimjim005

Re: The best Tops in Thailand.

Postby chris2004 » 23 Jul 2011, 09:01 •  [Post 2]

Thanks for the post, it was really useful to know who's good before you BF them. Must try Tip soon !!
chris2004

Postby Ganryu » 25 Jul 2011, 08:05 •  [Post 3]

May (SF) sounds like my type of girl, dominant and likes to bring the pain:-)
Ganryu

Postby CJ-BLF » 26 Jul 2011, 16:48 •  [Post 4]

Ganryu wrote:May (SF) sounds like my type of girl, dominant and likes to bring the pain:-)

Extremely popular among the hard core bottom set. Scares me but she is definitely a hottie.

For the truly fearless you can tag team her with Suzy from SF. More affectionate than May but packing more too. Suzy likes being on the bottom as well so don't forget to save some for her.

May from Lucky Love is an affectionate amazon type. Really tall with loads of energy and loves to make out. Really think she is looking for love but probably has trouble competing with the cute little spinners for the GF role. Worth the adventure though.
So much, too much, very much....
CJ-BLF

Postby lin » 29 Jul 2011, 23:32 •  [Post 5]

I think that if someone like to be topped good....must try Kung from Famous Bar.....very big cock....can be hard for hours.....and she can fuck you longtime and many time.....she know very well how fuck your ass....i have number if someone want call her...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lin
Trusted Member

Postby scousemouse » 05 Aug 2011, 07:19 •  [Post 6]

I found Aoy was a great bottom but not that good as a top. During our session i topped her 3 times but she only managed the one. To be honest I've been dissapointed by the topping perfs from nearly all the infamous tops i've tried.
scousemouse

Postby jet712 » 07 Aug 2011, 02:57 •  [Post 7]

The most sensual experience I've had was with a former C&D girl who shall remain nameless as she is now in a relationship but, like the OP's description of May from Famous Bar, this girl also looked right into my eyes while she was fucking me and, although she had a relatively small cock, she had a great technique and a passion and tenderness that I still look back on fondly on many a lonely night.

The wildest experience I've had was with Peng (or Paeng), who can still be found in C&D in Patong....she was like the duracell bunny with a pneumatic drill...suffice it to say that I did a very convincing version of John Wayne as I tried to walk back to my hotel afterwards !
jet712

Postby 1TS-aholic » 27 Aug 2011, 21:12 •  [Post 8]

I give my vote to May from Stringfellows. Was with her in January, and she is a fun top. Thought of LT with her the next night, but there were some many others to enjoy.
1TS-aholic

Postby herbalist123 » 31 Aug 2011, 23:29 •  [Post 9]

Hi all, still getting used to the forum & posting in general. Alot of great information! Any recommendations on a great gfe who loves to top? I'm still fairly new to the lb scene but have now been topped for the first time my last trip. Going back in december & want to "continue to explore". For whatever it's worth I love the amazon/shemale type w/ a feminine face & a girl who likes to go put & party & have fun before going back to the room & can really take care of business! Your thoughts & suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!
herbalist123

Postby tstrek » 06 Sep 2011, 01:04 •  [Post 10]

The May I know from Stringfellows is pretty hot. She spends her time between Singapore (House of Whores) and Pattaya when she is back in Thailand. Trying to catch her is the trick. She is definitely a take charge girl. When ever I go to Pattaya, I go to Stringfellows and ask for her. Most of the time, I get a look of disappointment and response that she is out of the country. Definitely want more of her.
tstrek

Postby Jake » 13 Sep 2011, 12:25 •  [Post 11]

Aren't Off from Stringfellows and Sindy from LaBamba good tops too?
Jake

Postby juanp » 23 Sep 2011, 13:03 •  [Post 12]

jimjim005 wrote:The title says it all. Post your favorite top and why. This is not a thread about who has the biggest dick, but who can fuck well. For me, it is all about who can stay hard for a long period of time, or be able to cum multiple times. Also if they have very good technique and can almost make you come just by topping you, that is a plus too. I will take someone like that over a lousy top with a big dick any day. Here are some of my favorites. Since I'm a guy that rarely sees the same provider twice (there are so many to choose from), I'd like to hear your favorites too.

Aoy. Pat's Bar. Soi Six. Pattaya.
Her cock size is large, and she has a whole bag of tricks and positions she can show you. Almost made me cum while fucking me. She fucked me for about 45 minutes straight once. Then fucked me three more times later that night, although those sessions were much shorter.

May. Currently in Lucky Love Bar. Moves around a lot.
Cock size larger than average but not monster sized like Aoy. Can cum multiple times. She fucked me four times in a 2-3 hour session. She even fucked me again in the shower when we were all finished. She has very good technique too. She can go nice and slow and be very sensual, or she fuck you jack hammer style. Just ask.

Kip (Tip) from Pook Swan, Anne from Stringfellows, and Annie from Stringfellows.
All three of these girls have average size cocks. Kip is probably a little smaller. They didn't fuck a very long time, but they weren't short either. What made them great was there technique. Both of them gave me this intense pleasure as they fucked me.

May (SF) Stringfellows
This girl has a long dick. Not very thick, but not skinny either. This girl is relentless and sadistic. She will fuck you to tears and enjoys putting the pain on you. She usually doesn't fuck very long, but she makes up for it with intensity. You will probably be begging her to stop before she finishes if it didn't also feel so good. She is also always able for round two immediately after she cums. Recommended for guys that want a rough dominant LB experience.

May Former Ezy, probably at Famous Bar now.
Has a slightly larger than average dick. Nice girth. She thinks it is small though. Very feminine. Fucked me in a variety of positions for a reasonable amount of time. Her fucking style was more nice and sensual, looking me in the eyes as she fucked me. Recommended for guys that a more gentle experience.

There are many more, but I can't of any more off the top of my head. These ladies are definitely my favorite. Let's hear your stories boys.
Here are some pictures of the girls above:
21 Aoy.JPG

18 Bae.JPG

Tip.jpg

12 Cindy.JPG

Annie.jpg

11 May.JPG

May.jpg

WOW,...I have had the pleasure of being with a woman named Nam from Cocktail & Dreams in Phuket. U can search for her and she will come up. She took me to her place on her motorbike, had me shower and she did as well, then she kissed me passionately, but slowly and laid me down on her bed. She then proceeded to rub and caress me all over ever so sloooowlllly. It was magical. This was my first LB in Phuket. She was so kind and friendly. Before I knew it, her long but not so girth-y cock was in my mouth (with a condom on) and I could not deep throat her. She then sucked my cock for a good while and then flipped me over to my side and slid her big beautiful cock inside of me slowly at first but then started to get her stroke going and she made me cum pretty quickly, but it was not a problem for her as she just kept on changing positions and fucking me doggies, on my back, on my side, one leg over her shoulder, and many other ways. She stayed hard for ever, and she finally came and we slept for about an hour. then she got a call from a friend of her and she went to pick her up, but the girl got BFed and instead she brought a lot of food home. She fucked me again, and we fell asleep again, but then I woke up and she was fucking me again.(All safe of course). She could not get enuff. She eventually took me home on her motorbike and I stroked her cock all the way home over the mountains in Patong, Phuket. I was with her 6 months later and the same ensued. I highly recommend her. her name, again is, Nam, from Cocktails and Dreams in Patong on Soi Bangla.
juanp

Postby dudley » 02 Oct 2011, 12:40 •  [Post 13]

cartoon from cascades surely should be on this list plus Nas and Ploy from pattaya.
dudley

Postby manarak » 02 Oct 2011, 12:57 •  [Post 14]

I'll have to retry ex-Ezy ex-Famous May... I enjoyed her company once already, but she didn't strike me as being a top ten top.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Markos04 » 06 Nov 2011, 15:28 •  [Post 15]

Hi..
I will go to BKK arriving the 24th of november.
I will visit Nana etc..
Who has the latest tips for the best TOP ladyboy's?
I love to get nailed by one...specially with big cocks...
Markos04

Postby tudor1 » 20 May 2012, 17:10 •  [Post 16]

Have been yesterday to Famous Bar, May , lookin a bit tired, is a real cute tiny lb.
But, seems to be actrually the low season, no special activities detected.
tudor1

Postby chomi » 21 May 2012, 16:10 •  [Post 17]

Aoy is the Queen. But I miss her blonde hair.
chomi

Postby Don Argue » 23 May 2012, 09:46 •  [Post 18]

Going to drop in and have a look tonight.
Don Argue

Postby richard » 23 May 2012, 10:44 •  [Post 19]

Hi,
i just wanted know if any of forum members have more info on Kip (Tip), is she still at the Pook bar on soi 6 or Bukhow?
Thanks.
richard

Postby gertmusic » 24 May 2012, 01:02 •  [Post 20]

I would like to add these two excellent toppers to the list :

Nadja, ex Kwang (sometimes at Jenny Star Bar, now blond hair) on the left
and Nadja (usually at Linda Bar, now with bolt ons) on the right.

Nadja is really reckless and wild and even tore a condom once when she was really at it. Also offered to administer "breakfast" in the morning and placed it really deep down my throat.

Sonya loves licking your ass for ten minutes and more before finally topping you from behind or asking you to sit on her; also a pleasure to talk to with good English and a good brain
gertmusic

Postby lblovincowboy » 07 Nov 2012, 00:37 •  [Post 21]

I've had the pleasure of Aoy and Susie and they are both great, I enjoyed both of them more than enough to put them at the top of my must do list for when i return.
lblovincowboy

Postby sirmartinfrobisher » 12 Jan 2013, 22:26 •  [Post 22]

Lucky Love Bar went GG a couple of years ago

So What Bar is the present home for their girls.
sirmartinfrobisher

Postby Eloelo » 04 Jun 2013, 08:55 •  [Post 23]

Hi everyone

Any updates to this list?

Who is the best top in Bangkok?? :)
Eloelo

Postby chomi » 06 Apr 2014, 22:31 •  [Post 24]

Raimona at La Bamba. Great - but she is femboy, no breasts. But a stunning beauty and very sweet.
chomi

Postby LadyboyDick » 15 May 2015, 15:52 •  [Post 25]

It's been three years, but Jessica gave me the best experience ever, Jerked me while she fucked me, made me cum twice within 10 minutes,
LadyboyDick

Next

Return to Ladyboy Talk Public Lounge