10%
King's Corner 3
3%
Guess Bar
16%

Total votes : 203

Re: Best LB Bar in Bangkok

Postby manarak » 15 Nov 2011, 01:05 •  [Post 26]

For guess bar, walk down soi nana (4) until you see a car park, there is also the rajah hotel there.
Guess is in the far corner if you come from NEP.

Here is the exact spot:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=13.73968, ... src=0&z=19
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Eric69 » 16 Nov 2011, 02:22 •  [Post 27]

Thanks cant wait to go see it and look for a nice lb. But so many places ihave to go see in bkk ;-D
Eric69

Postby jman864 » 24 Nov 2011, 08:42 •  [Post 28]

My vote would have always been for Guess as well. But I got a little shock last night. Just arrived in bkk, hadn't been to Guess at all this year.

Popped in, it was very quiet (I was the only one there ~11 pm), talked to the girls, and decided to go ahead and take one (can't remember the name).

Was quite shocked that the BF is now 800? When did that change? Or where they trying to pull something on me? Wasn't Guess always cheaper than NEP - 500 vs. 600?

So I wondered whether this was some new "flood tax" or something. Went over to NEP and still the same 600 at Cascade.

Again, not sure if that is permanent change - or more of the Thai reverse supply/demand logic - "have less customer so must raise the price".
jman864

Postby manarak » 24 Nov 2011, 11:32 •  [Post 29]

Since you asked so nicely, here is the address:

18/10-12 Soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

LOL

But here is something more useful:
walk 5 minutes from Nana Plaza deeper into soi 4, until you reach a square.
Guess bar is situated in the far corner.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby lancer » 10 Nov 2012, 14:32 •  [Post 30]

Hi, my first post ever.
I will be in BKK in a few weeks time and will reach my hotel around 1 am. Could anyone tell me the closing times of these bars in and around NEP? Thanks
lancer

Postby manarak » 10 Nov 2012, 21:55 •  [Post 31]

I remember the bars around Nana close at 2:00 am.

After that time, the bars just move to the street on Sukhumvit where the early office workers go to work at 6:00 am when the bar staff folds the bars...
Plenty of talent to be found from 1:30 to 2:30 around Nana, and on Soi 4 and Sukhumvit after that time.

And welcome to the forum!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby lancer » 10 Nov 2012, 22:02 •  [Post 32]

Thanks, Manarak, both for the welcome and for the info.
lancer

Postby Ernesto » 27 Nov 2012, 14:07 •  [Post 33]

I used to sit down after 1 pm on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and 7 at one of the hawkers stands, buy me a beer and watch the crowd passing by.
This is a strategic perfect place as it is also the btw station .Many of the ladyboys walk this way after bar closing and most of them try the take last chance.It´s season sales and you can get a reasonable price.There are also tons of female hookers, the last time more and more blacks, wondering who will take a black one when he can get a sweet Thai.
But the blacks are all females no black ladyboy :lol:
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby sfscot » 17 Jan 2013, 11:33 •  [Post 34]

I'm heading to BKK soon, plan to visit Guess bar and Cascades - any good recommendation for a hotel nearby that is OK with bringing LB's back ?
sfscot

Postby manarak » 17 Jan 2013, 11:41 •  [Post 35]

manarak
Global Moderator

Postby sfscot » 18 Jan 2013, 12:21 •  [Post 36]

Manarak, excellent .. thanks for your help !
sfscot

Postby trailhunter » 07 Nov 2013, 17:49 •  [Post 37]

Just wondering as I have not yet experienced any of these bars and the LBs in them. However, looking forward to doing just that sometime early next year.

* In which of these bars are the LBs aggressive and in which are they not? I do know, in the regular bars, that the GGs are not overly aggressive. I have never had a problem with pushy females trying to hustle me. However, from reading some of the posts, LBs are overwhelmingly aggressive in trying to get you to barfine them from the moment you enter the bar. What is the best way to take it slow, enjoy the view, and to eventually have the LB you actually want leave with you?

* I wonder why it is that more feminine LBs gravitate toward certain bars while the amazon types gravitate toward other bars?

* Which is better, get to the bar pretty early to find a LB who hasn't yet gone with anyone or get there much later?
trailhunter

Postby manarak » 08 Nov 2013, 05:10 •  [Post 38]

trailhunter wrote:Just wondering as I have not yet experienced any of these bars and the LBs in them. However, looking forward to doing just that sometime early next year.

* In which of these bars are the LBs aggressive and in which are they not? I do know, in the regular bars, that the GGs are not overly aggressive. I have never had a problem with pushy females trying to hustle me. However, from reading some of the posts, LBs are overwhelmingly aggressive in trying to get you to barfine them from the moment you enter the bar. What is the best way to take it slow, enjoy the view, and to eventually have the LB you actually want leave with you?

In some bars they are more aggressive than in others, it depends on the management I guess.
HOWEVER: for the most part the girls' attitudes also depend on your own attitude. If you behave like a doormat stey will step on you. There won't be any problems if you tell the two girls dragging you to your seat that you want to enjoy alone for a moment. In other words, "grow a pair", even if in these bars everyone already got one, LOL.
Be friendly and polite, but firm.

trailhunter wrote:* I wonder why it is that more feminine LBs gravitate toward certain bars while the amazon types gravitate toward other bars?

I guess that's the result of the recruiter's tastes as well as of some subtle group dynamics of the LBs. Usually a bunch of average-looking LBs will not tolerate one or two very cute ones operating among them, unless the cute ones have seniority or are well connected.

trailhunter wrote:* Which is better, get to the bar pretty early to find a LB who hasn't yet gone with anyone or get there much later?

If going to a main Nana plaza bar and not looking for a cheap deal, I would say go there before the best ones are gone! That means around 22:00.
If you look for a cheap shag, wait outside at 2:00 am and snatch one of those who come out, but this is hit and miss.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby MJCASS50 » 11 Jun 2014, 20:49 •  [Post 39]

As a first time maybe going with a lady boy and anyone tell me what is the first thing I should ... or should I just Guess that most guys like and take it from there. Eh! and was is being topped? Ok I know ... but is my first time!
MJCASS50

Postby MJCASS50 » 21 Jun 2014, 21:53 •  [Post 40]

`does anyone know where Gate is now !
MJCASS50

Previous

Return to Ladyboy Talk Public Lounge