Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 X

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 X

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 13:32 •  [Post 1]

Cebu day 2
Sunday morning is the best time for photoshooting, it is quiet in the streets, people have time for their settlements, they do their laundry and cleaning, children get deloused and specialy in the poorer quarters you can find the best motives.
I went out at 10,30 am,refused the taxi outside and walked in the upcoming heat towards the port.Even without my voluminous travel guide ,which I did not want to carry with me,I reached, as of led by magic hand, the "Cross of Magellan" that he had set up when he landed on the Philippines. At this occasion a mess was held,a few natives had been baptized, the rest of them was slaughtered, whereby a Domenican friar kindly held them a cross in front of their face before they had been beheaded,quartered or stabbed to death . So they got at least a chance to end up in the purgatory and not in eternal demnation.
I visited the splendid church of St´Anthony,mingled with the motley crowd of churchgoers, strolled down to the port, before I was stopped by a friendly policeman who forced me to return. From the tower of the main cathedral the clock stroke twelve what reminded me that I had an empty stomach as I had skipped the lousy hotel-breakfast.At one of the hawker stalls I squeezed into the locals and ordered some dishes which looked less suspicious to me.The food tasted excellent, there were just two draw backs,first there was no beer available and second behind me there was a bunch of begging children. With my one hand I had a firm grip on my camera and with the other hand I tried to eat with a tiny fork and not to spill too much of my food.To get rid of the pest I bought them some springrolls, but that did not help as in lightning speed their number had multiplied and finally I gave up,as I could not feed all the hungry streetchildren of Cebu.
As the numerous San Miguel Lights of my first week on travel had started to let my waist grow,motion was top priorty and I decided to do also the way back on foot.In the meantime the shops had opened again and the streets started to get crowded.I walked in the burning midday heat all the three kilometers along the Osmena Boulevard , my steps got shorter and heavier and my desire for a cold beer stronger and stronger.Just before Mango Square I found the salvation. The "Silver Dollar" Bar had already happy hour, just inside and two icecold SML ! :D
Despite of the early hour the bar was already crowded and most of the Go Go dancers were in "firm hands" but that did no bother me too much, as in my condition I let all bargirls of the world behind for a nicely cooled Lager.
Back in my hotel I fell on my bed and immediately into deep sleep, after all I had been walking in this heat for more than three hours.
The telephone must have rung for a while until I woke up, it was 4 pm and Pamela wanted to know when she could show up. She was dressed a little more decent than the day before, but still provocative enough.As she did not show any interest in an afternoon session I agreed with her proposal to go up on the "Top", those are the hills on the outskirts of Cebu from where you have a magnificent view over the bay and the island of Mactan, also called Lapu Lapu.
We were sitting there with some Wodka-Colas and watched the sun going down and slowly hundred tousand of lights went on, before we went back. Pamela had told me that alcohol turned her on a lot, so I mixed another drink for her :drunk: before we pounced on each other.She wanted me to lick her rosette ,as I did the night before, while she wanked her cock. :cum: Today the result was more modest, then she took tenderly care of me before she felt asleep on my shoulder.When we woke up it was already 11 pm and I felt adequate hungry, but it was not that easy to find a suitable, respective opened restaurant. We drove around for an hour by taxi only to end up in a miserable place just two minutes away from the hotel.
Pamela had offreed to organize a friend from the strip for a threesome including the relevant photosession, - well such a generous offer I could not turn down - so after dinner we went back to Mango Square, where she found immediately what we were looking for .It was nobody else than Isabel who had stood me up the day before.But today there was no escape, I bought a few softdrinks and snacks and off to my room !
Isabel was a little bit shy in the beginning she showed some inhibition in front of Pamela, but that changed soon, she enjoyed the sexy outfit I had put her on, but with the sex she lagged behind.
Certainly she let me lick her nice little hole while she wanked her cock but otherwise she was not sensational.Pamela on the other hand, inspired by competition grew up to topform and it was no match for her to make me come a second time within two hours.In view of my general condition after ten days on travel an excellent job ! Isabel told me that she had already been on Asian TS , under the Name "Candy", does anybody know where to find her pics ?
I released her with 1000 Pisos plus 100 for Taxi, the expression of her thanks were not really effusive, but sorry,she was not worth more. :red:
Pamela stayed with me , just to gain in prestige, but at 3 am I had to send her away as well, I needed urgently my nightrest !
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Re: Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 X

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 13:40 •  [Post 2]

Sundaymorning in Cebu
there is something on a sunday
that makes the body feel alone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 13:46 •  [Post 3]

On Top with Pamela
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 13:54 •  [Post 4]

Pamela before dinner :stiffy: part I
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 14:00 •  [Post 5]

Pamela before dinner part II
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 14:05 •  [Post 6]

searching for threesome
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby manarak » 25 Mar 2013, 14:11 •  [Post 7]

Another great report by Ernesto the legend!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 14:12 •  [Post 8]

Pamela & Isabel part I
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 25 Mar 2013, 14:19 •  [Post 9]

Pamela & Isabel part II
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby babyko » 29 Mar 2013, 11:39 •  [Post 10]

Another excellent report. Many Thanks for taking the time and trouble to share with us :clap:
babyko

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports