Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 IX

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 IX

Postby Ernesto » 18 Mar 2013, 13:17 •  [Post 1]

Winterjourney 2009/2010 report No IX

Cebu day 1
It was not a good start at all with Cebu, the anyway late departure in Angeles was delayed for more than one hour and when I finally had reached my hotel it was midnight. Nothing to report about the hotel, the Diplomat can be classfied with some leniency as a three star hotel, two measly towels, not really shiny white, :( but at least there was a minibar and even more important - a roomsafe ! According my informations and the map in my travel guide the center of the action , the Mango Square should be in a comfortable walking distance from the hotel, but the bastards of doormen sent me , when refusing their taxi ,in the opposite direction. :evil: God forgives - Ernesto never ! There will be not a lousy Piso tip during my stay !
The area I walked through I did not even want to do in daylight, incredible what kind of a slums exist in the middle of such a big city as Cebu with it´s more than 1 million population .
I walked through the dark, almost not streetlights , some shadows hanging around, not being a timid person at all I started feeling uncomfortable , if not to say scarred. :fear:
Finally a lonesome taxi was coming along,against all habits I did not even ask for the fare to Mango Square, I just wanted to get away from here.
On Mango Square there was full action, it was friday night and Christmas day ! I found the last free table in front of "Julianas" and soon my ladyboy-radar went on alert .A young ladyboy was watching me from a distance, another one ,she called her Isabel was less shy and came to my table. She offered me a massage for 300, full service 1000.
But I did not want to go right away back to my hotel, I wanted at at least to have a look on another place called "Pump", so I gave her my room number and told her to come in one hour to the Diplomat hotel.
When I left "Julianas" the young ladyboy, who had been waiting all the time in the background, approached me. I offered her to join me to the Pump and she gladly agreed, it was just two corners away.There was an entrance fee 100 Pisos, "ladies free ".When the cashier asked me for a second 100 Pisos I played stupid Joe : "Why, ladies are free, right ?" :lol:
As he did not want to spoil her chances he let her pass through, I hardly could hold back from laughing loud.
But inside the bar I did not keep her on tender - hooks anylonger and told her to come with a friend next morning 11 am to my hotel, as for today I was already fully booked with Isabel.
Needless to say that Isabel did not show up, the Filipina-ladyboys seem to be even less reliable than their Thai-sisters !
But therefore I woke up a bit earlier the next morning, a miserable breakfast in the coffee-shop - I have to avoid that in the future ! - and now there was some time left for a little city-tour - but who told me that Lexy plus friend would shop up at all at 11 ? Cebu City , though more than 500 years old, has not too many places of interest to offer.
The old Spanish Fort, the cathedral, the trashy but somehow remarkable Tao temple , a sign of the prosperity of ther Chinese community, and that´s all !
Back at my hotel I was waiting until 11,30 and then the subject "ladyboys" was ticket-off and I went to Ayala Mall to check the places where ladyboys should be found in the evening,and I also needed some agreeable food. A tasty lunch, two San Miguel Light and I went back to my hotel. To my great surprise there were the two ladyboys waiting in the lobby, now they had been waiting for me more than one hour, but now my compassion was a limited one.. Lexy had brought along a darkskinned and -haired femboy, so there would still be some daylight session ! Both had a nice boner, :stiffy: Lexy also a strong cum, with Trixie we were a few times close to, but at the end there was nothing. Both girls had no problems at all to insert LE,they were well run in, two little dirty piggies with no taboo. The only disturbing was their permanent pressure and asking "you come now ?" .When Lexy whispered in my ear - Trixie was busy further down south -- " You give us 2000 each, right ?" the match was close to be abandoned. :red: Such a cheat to the core little slut,and yesterday evening she was so in love with me !
Finally they got 1000 Pisos each and that was more than enough!
I was happy when they went because that had left rather a mess.In the heat of the fight they had knocked over a Cola can and later let the stockings fall into the laugh. :-x
I felt immediately into sleep and woke up five hours later, now I knew that my batteries had really run dry , time for some relaxing on a quiet beach !
Around 8,30 pm I went back to Ayala Entertainment center, where Cebu´s society use to stroll after shopping, but they were not what I was really looking for.I sat down in front of the Italian restaurant and let the crowd walk by.Three girls offered me a "massage", a lonesome ladyboy walked around, but that was all.
It was clearly too early, the ladyboys would only show up when the shoppers and strollers had gone. So back to Mango Square, even there it was still dead, teenagergangs ,wearing their baseballcaps the other way around,trying to compensate their adolescent uncertainity by an exegarrated machofuss, but no ladyboy so far ! From the discos the music started roaring and groups of young girls started streaming in,each one fully busy with her handphone,what have actually people done before the mobile phone was invented ?
I did not want to quit so easy, even I was still dog-tired but I did not want to miss the chance to see the two ladyboy spots in Banilad, where saturday night was reported to be the big action.After having fought my tiredness with a sip from my Wodka bottle I made at 10,30 pm a second run and took a taxi to Banilad.There I made again an new experience in my certainly not uneventful life.When I paying my entrance fee to the "Vodoo " Bar the told me a fee of 500 Pisos .When I asked them why it was that high I got the reply it was due to my black shirt, if my shirt would have been white the fee would only have been 300 ! :lol: BTW my T-shirt was a Versace (genuine) for that I could get 10 white shirts ! Well in such case not ! :red:
Into the next taxi and back to Mango Square. Actually I wanted to have a look at the Comedy, where the ladyboys who were working abroad ( Hongong, Singapore) could be found when they stayed at home, but I could not find any entrance. So I tried the Pump again but there the music was that loud that with a longer stay one risked an unrepairable ear-damage.I left half of my beer and fled back to Mango square.Again I sat down in front of "Julianas" and watched the scene.Due to the average age of the visitors my shares dropped down to a pennystock, :cry: real stunners and lookers were passing by . One was especially attracting my attention, showing her well formed titts very open, that must have been a ladyboy, but one of the higher class. She did not even deign a look at me and I began to tick off the evening.When she passed by the second time she took notice and stopped, a wave and she sat by my side. Pamela was not only great looking, she was also charming and her English was excellent.With that cracker I did not want to take any risk and fixed the price in advance. First offer 1500, my counterbid 1000 was prompt accepted . A few softdrinks from the shop nearby and off to my room.
That turned out to be ladyboysex at the finest, :stiffy: she put on all my sexy lingerie, posed devotedly for every possible pic,enjoyed to the full my affection , blew a wonderful load, :cum: and against all expectations brought me easily to a finish too. That was GFE at the best and with such a cutie ! - I put on 100 for taxi and we made an appointment for the next day.
So this evening that had not started good at all had come to such a great finish ! :clap:
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Re: Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 IX

Postby Ernesto » 18 Mar 2013, 13:23 •  [Post 2]

the pics of day 1
Sightseeing in Cebu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 18 Mar 2013, 13:35 •  [Post 3]

Cebu day 1 Lexie and Trixie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 18 Mar 2013, 13:44 •  [Post 4]

Pamela I :stiffy:
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 18 Mar 2013, 13:49 •  [Post 5]

Pamela II :stiffy: :stiffy:
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby kazuyahirai » 24 Mar 2013, 07:49 •  [Post 6]

nice thanks for sharing
kazuyahirai

Postby manarak » 25 Mar 2013, 14:10 •  [Post 7]

awesome Ernesto!
you da man!
:bow:
manarak