Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Winterjourney 2009 /2010 VI

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Winterjourney 2009 /2010 VI

Postby Ernesto » 06 Mar 2013, 13:42 •  [Post 1]

Winterjourney 2009/2010 VI

Angeles day 4 Mount Pinatubo

The soft but persistent knocking on my door was unfortunately not a dream, it was my wake up call which I had ordered for 5,45 am. :( They had told me the day before that from 6 am on the water supply should be cut off for a few hours and I did not want to start my trecking tour without my morning care. A listless breakfast in the Subdelicious nearby and then I was waiting for the driver.It was slightly drizzling - no good outlook for my plans - and when they told us at the last checkpoint that we had to wait as for the time beeing there was no permission to go up the mountain, - I had the Pinatubo already ticked off. :?
But after a long waiting time we got the OK and through halfdried riverbeds and stone slopes we went up the mountains until the final station, from there on it was just a stony footpath to the crater lake.
I was expecting to reach the peak of the mountain or at last the edge of the crater but the path ended far below down at the crater lake, a green bilged sulphurlake with no life in it. That was all , not too impressive, and not worth the 9000 Pisos by far.On the way back we stopped at a native village where people live without electricity , no schools, no shops and under the permament threat of the volcano.
The lunch which was included in my arrangement did not deserve its name, that was the lousiest food I had on my whole trip, I might even say on all my numerous trips in SE Asia. :red: Around 4 pm I was back in Angeles and after this tiring day a massage could not be wrong. Just across the street from my hotel there were a few parlors where I got a real serious decent massage (not like a Thai oilmassage ) and with new strength I went on to Santos street. On the corner of Vian street I looked for the school girls, who ,according to some trip reports, should be found between 4 and 6 pm looking for some increase of their pocket-money. I saw indeed four girls dressed in black skirts and white blouses sitting in front of the coffeeshop , that might have been such , but they looked to good and decent for me and not that dirty and naughty at all, :? what I was looking for, so I went on the Heaven Bar.There was already the full crew on duty, I called my yesterdays flirts Sascha and Stephanie to my side,who wallowed in dirty debauched phantasies and soon had got me in the right mood. For take out I had to pay 700 Pisos each, a moderate fee when you keep in mind that this price includes the bar and the girl.
In my room they turned out to be a major disappointment,Stephanie strictly refused any pic,the reason was not that she was so shy but she was probably ashamed of the baby marks on her belly, and she had every reason for . I cannot remember having ever seen such a destroyed abdomen before. :shit: As they were working in a blow job bar at least that one was ok, but no further extras like the Rios girls had delivered. Stephanie did not even want me to lick her pussy but soon acquired the taste for it. For my part I let them potter about for a while and then blew the final whistle. For that it was only 100 Pisos each,which was still a surprise for them - they had not expected any tip at all and apologized a few times for not having me brought to a finish. :red:
After they had left I went down to Perimeter Road. I had found in the morning a ladies wrist watch which could only belong to one of the three girls from Rios Bar. Rhea was more than grateful as she surely does not get too many presents in her life. Celine, with whom my pussylicking seemed to have left the deepest impression kissed me tender and the two girls drew me to one of the niches and started an intensive intimate massage.A few others , the three girls had obviously blabbed, joined us and all in a sudden I had six girls around me. For a 100 Pisos drink for each they offered me a blow job right at the table ! Such a fun I must not miss - where else you can get a six-pack BJ for totally 13 US$ ? (reminded me a lot of the good old "Sophies" in PP).
Soon they brought an ice bucket for cleaning when changing and my cock went in a circle like an Indian peace pipe. :clap: But this was not just a symbolic blow job, - no - that were real quickies, which two or three of them might have been sufficient for an average consumer. All six were highly talented and as the last one Celine knelt down who had kissed me all the time while the others had been working further down south. :stiffy: Mamasan passed by from time to time controlling if everything went well.In the meantime another guy had occupied the neighbouring niche and watched amused what was going on here before he himself became a victim of a blow attack.While two girls sucked him he had a phonecall whereby I could clearly hear his Bavarian accent, we started talking and I learned that he was the owner of the hotel Germania just around the corner.
After the six girls were through I had to take care of Celine , who wanted to get an equivalent in the backroom.That costed me three Tequilas and for 300 Pisos I could help Baby to an urgently needed orgasm.For totally not much more than 20$ I had a wonderful hour and with a real good feeling in my stomach I left this nice place.
Two days already had Jessica assailed me with phonecalls and mails whereby she had made some progress and learned her lesson, as today she offered to come with a "nice ladyboy" to my hotel - her offer was accepted and shortly after 9 pm they stood in front of my door.
She had not promised too much as Mimi, her friend was a nice looking naughty little slut, she had already her own sexy lingerie on,certainly like most of the ladyboys here no hormone or surgical treatment and unfortunately - and this is a real drawback - unshaved :( - the only laudable exception was Casey ! - but otherwise the chemistry was ok.
She said that she had been three weeks dry already - for me a gale warning ! and really what she blow over my head ( but not all) and what was raining down on my pillow was the heaviest downpour I ever had and you may believe me I have seen a few ! :facepalm:
It was 500 Pisos each and a dinner at Tequila Reef what made the two really happy, on the one hand with the food but even more that a man without any shame showed up with them in public, what certainly does not happen every day in the Philippines. I brought Jessica back to the Heaven Bar, I could see how she enjoyed her entry while my two starfishes from the afternoon looked rather stupid.
A last beer and a drink for Jessica and it was time for me to get into my bed.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Re: Winterjourney 2009 /2010 VI

Postby Ernesto » 06 Mar 2013, 13:53 •  [Post 2]

pics of day 4 On Mount Pinatubo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 06 Mar 2013, 14:00 •  [Post 3]

Day 4 serie II
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 06 Mar 2013, 14:08 •  [Post 4]

the day goes, ladyboys come
Jessica & Mimi
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby babyko » 06 Mar 2013, 22:46 •  [Post 5]

Enjoying your series of reports.

SubDelicious is no longer there on the Corner of Fields and Real Street. New place called Phillies. Its nice to sit at the rail and watch the passing parade. You get to see quite a few LB FL after 9pm around there

Club Rio and Nifty's have expanded. They have a 3rd place called Banana Peel Bar around the corner on Perimeter Road, next door to American Legion Restaurant. In January they had a LB bartender in there
babyko

Postby Ernesto » 07 Mar 2013, 11:15 •  [Post 6]

thanks, since this report I have been to Angeles a few times,the reports are in "trusted member".
I know Phillies, one year ago the ladyboys walked outside in front of the balustrade, but this year they have been chased away by security and are standing now two corners down on Fields.I visited last time the former "Sweety" next to niftys, got a public blow job from four girls hahaha, Banana Peel Bar is unknown to me so far, let´s see if it still exists in december when I ´ll be back
cheers
Ernesto
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 21 Nov 2013, 21:30 •  [Post 7]

No reply and no comment to such posting.but for such assholes I will not cast pearls before swines anymore.
Sorry continuation not carries on
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby manarak » 22 Nov 2013, 05:15 •  [Post 8]

Ernesto wrote:No reply and no comment to such posting.but for such assholes I will not cast pearls before swines anymore.
Sorry continuation not carries on

Hi Ernesto, sorry for "Leviathan12" - I have banned him, what an asshole.

I enjoy your reports! The pic in the bar, cock out... priceless!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Ernesto » 22 Nov 2013, 09:40 •  [Post 9]

ok thanks, I think such people should better stay out.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 22 Nov 2013, 22:07 •  [Post 10]

@Ernesto

Topgun post as Always , bro.....
Nice pictures of Pinotubo , bring back cool memory`s......
Bussy making the final touch for my upcoming vacation in Mei and Nov 2014 , lightup the fire in the phillippines section.....

Greetz , Stealth
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 23 Nov 2013, 12:02 •  [Post 11]

I am planning now my wintertrip december/january
starting 19/12 in Phnom Penh (3 nights)
Battambang ( 3 nights)
Siem Riap ( 3 mights)
around 28/12 starting Philippines (Angeles)
around 12/01 Thailand
24/01 return flight
Philippines and Thailand schedule still open depends what will be found on my way
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby manarak » 23 Nov 2013, 13:41 •  [Post 12]

I wish I was as adventurous as you Ernesto!
Looking forward to see your report from that trip.
manarak
Global Moderator

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports