Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 V

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 V

Postby Ernesto » 04 Mar 2013, 12:10 •  [Post 1]

Winterjourney 2009/2010 V

Angeles day 3

I slept like a log until nine, not even the noise from the bar could disturb it.The morning went by with some shopping and searching an ATM, the first three were out of order , then I could finally pay my tour on Mount Pinatubo for the next day. In the meantime it had become noon and time for breakfast.
Passing by the Subdelicious on the corner Raymond Street / Fields my ladyboy-radar went on alert, so I stopped and had my breakfast against all my good intentions there. Cacey, that´s what she called her,was a classic femboy, tall and flat , but who cares ?
I had a "Chicken Adobo", similar to a Gulasch in Europe only much worse, two San Miguel Lights and off we went back the few steps to my hotel.
Baby was totally happy the more when I gave her some sexy lingerie to put on and delivered her my best blow job I was able to do.It was a great fotosession , I did not have to tell her how to pose,she was like a teenager in love,what needs man more ?
As she told me she was 22 and not in the sex business, she was working in a beauty salon and her first sex with 20 ! - so rather late for a Philippine ladyboy.
Her nicely shaved and well smelling crotch invited to lick her all through and she obviously enjoyed it and delivered such a cum that I had to record it for posterity. :cum: When I returned form the bathroom she had again put on the stockings and sat upright in the bed playing with her new boner.One time was obviously not enough and having not too much sex in the past ,she took her chance ! " One more ?" She nodded gratefully, when I asked her how she wanted to get it she hummed and hawed and her "up to you" was not very convincing ,as I had already finished my deal, so I helped her on "you want to fuck me ?" - "yes please" she was all smiles. :happy: So I went in doggy and Baby started to top me.Naturally it took a little longer the second time but with her cocksize not a problem at all ! Around 4 pm she left me totally happy with 1000 Pisos , as I had to do some phonecalls, among other to the best and most beautiful of all girlfriends and for that I did not really need any ladyboy close by.
Now I had already spent five days in Asia and had not got any real good fish so far. People had recommended to me the "Fortune", there the fish was really good but as Non-Chinese you are second-class and as Non Asian you are the last pariah at all. As all of ther later-comers had been served promptly I had to threaten to cancel my order before a finally got my steamed Grouper and then I left the place as fast as I could. Down to Perimeter Road ,this time into the neighbouring bar , the "Rios".It were not the greatest stunners what I had got on my side, but two of them were an absolute guaranty for a shameless naughty party. We sat back in one of the last free recesses for a test Blow job which turned out to my absolute satisfaction, and one of the three I needed for fotoshooting anyway. So three barfines, whereby I had to ask for a 1000 pisos credit, as I did not have enough cash with me.
I promised to send back the money with the girls , no problem - in such a place a mans word still counts !
What shall I report about this session , the fotos tell the whole story - I even forgot about the mutual pussy-licking we had agreed upon before, the rest of the programe was more than enough !
My - certainly modest - cum was sucked up until the last drop and not returned !
That was my anticipated dirty, filthy Christmas party ! The youngest of the three Celine was 22 and had to care for a four year old son, she was a type of girl one might fall in love with, the other two - Rhea and Adelpha - were battle-hardened veterans in the blow job business, but also Celine did not lagg behind .I gave the girls the 1000 Pisos for the bar and another 1000 as a tip,they had really deserved it! For the non -experienced FM in Angeles the barfine includes also the girl, so one can, but it is not a must, give for an outstanding performance some extra tip, usually between 100 and 300 Pisos ( 2 - 6 US$) .
I did a last turn through Santos, one beer at Heavens, a fried rice on the balustrade of Kokomos, from where I watched the late nightlife on Fields, there it was more quiet than the days before, and when it started drizzling I went to sleep.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Re: Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 V

Postby Ernesto » 04 Mar 2013, 12:20 •  [Post 2]

Cacey a pick up from Fields
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 04 Mar 2013, 12:28 •  [Post 3]

Rhea, Adelpha and Celine from Rios Bar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 04 Mar 2013, 12:37 •  [Post 4]

Lady Foursome II
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 04 Mar 2013, 12:50 •  [Post 5]

Lady Foursome III
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby Ernesto » 04 Mar 2013, 12:55 •  [Post 6]

Lady Foursome IV Finish
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby babyko » 04 Mar 2013, 23:25 •  [Post 7]

Outstanding!!!! :clap:
babyko

Postby rominet74 » 06 Aug 2013, 15:51 •  [Post 8]

Bravo!
rominet74

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports