Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 IV

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 IV

Postby Ernesto » 01 Mar 2013, 18:35 •  [Post 1]

Winterjourney 2009/2010

Angeles day 2

My nightrest was not fully undisturbed as the loud music from the bar below went on until early morning ,the numerous Wodka/ Red Bulls of the foregoing evening did the rest. :crazy:
It had not been much more than three hours of sleep and after a few wasted efforts I gave up and went out. It was around 8,30 am and Fields Ave looked like any other nightclub area at this time. In front of the bars they cleaned the sidewalks from the waste of last night, a few bleary eyed girls still hung around,the shops were all closed, just a few fastfood stalls had already opened or probably never closed.
I decided to use the time for a nail treatment,after that also the travel office should be open.
I urgently needed to get my flight to Cebu on Christmas day as I had paid there my hotel already in advance. And also I wanted by all means to get on Mount Pinatubo, what turned out to be a rather expensive venture, as the tour costed 9.000 Pisos, no matter if one did it alone or in a group. As there were no other bookings I had to pay the whole amount and three seats in my jeep remained empty. :cry:
Somewhen later in the morning I started feeling hungry and searched desperately the Krung Thai, supposed to have the best food in Angeles, but unfortunately it did not exist anymore.
Now it belongs to the Dollhouse group, but still good enough for a breakfast.Now with renewed strength I was in the mood for a first blow job and on Santos Rd the relevant bars were already open, so I strolled up and down the first few hundred meters where most of the little bars were located and finally landed at the Shadows Bar, a filthy and dirty place, one really could get homesick for the Soi 6 ! An honest girl with glasses started to get me weak -or should I better say strong ? - for a BJ, whereby she succeeded in rather short time , but I did by no means want to use the St room of the house.She had also to reduce her offer ( 700 Pisos), - my bid (500) was not accepted - so we finally ended up with 600 (<US$ 11) but in my place !
When I asked her who would be her best friend she called Rose who looked a little bit shy but nice , so I agreed. There was not much about fotos, the two did not want to take down the towels they were wrapped in , so I also forgot about sexy lingerie. Further they felt obliged to inform me that "Boom Boom" was only with condome, Rose already thought she had found them, but those were the cleaning tissues for my glasses ! :lol:
There was nothing to complain about their Blow job,they were obviously well skilled !
Actually they had planned to finish me in double quick time but that did not work.While Malou inhaled Little Ernesto in full size I had Rose pulled up to my face and started licking her pussy.In the beginning I had the feeling she just endured it, hoping it would soon go by but then she got more and more hot and she increased from one orgasm to the other. When she was finally fully satisfied she climbed down and changed position with Malou.Also she was rather indifferent at the start but soon took up speed and let her cum flow.In appreciation she gave me a wonderful finish - full into her mouth. :D With tender kisses and embraces they went of, I had increased the amount to totally 1500, first of all it was worth much more and second I did not have smaller bills.
Again I tried to find some sleep,but I was not too successful, so I got up again and went to Perimeter Road to have a closer look on the two infamous bars "Rios" and "Nifty".The side road where they are located is still pure nature, no asphalt and also all around looks a lot like third world. I started with the Nifty-Bar and further I did not get. I sat down at the stage , if you may call it so,and soon I had Rosa , a 19 years old girl from one of the 7000 islands on my side.Baby was not shy at all , she started fully professionally to play with LE and even my last session was just a few hours ago she was quite successful.Also from the stage a few girls were tempting but I had already spotted another one sitting in the corner.She came over, her name was Anessa ,she was from Mindanao and more conservative. But this was no hindrance to pull out my cock in public and Rosa gave me a first test of her talent. :clap: Now they soon got me in the right shape, but I refused the usual offer "Room upstairs", I preferred to lay down 1200 for barfine and went on a trike back to my hotel.No big deal with fotos either, Anessa, referring to her family, refused pics in total, Rosa was a little more open.Anessa had whispered in my ears that she did not want Rosa to be present when she would come. So first Rosa finished and then the poor girl had to stay half an hour in the bathroom until I had finished Anessa and now the two girls had to do their job on me.But this turned out to be an endless story so I gave the signal for withdrawal, I still had the whole evening ahead and Jessica had already sent me four mails. I gave them a 250 tip each which they really had deserved and promised to pass by once more before or at Christmas.To spend the 24th in a filthy and wrecked bar like this looked like a lot of fun!
Even I was rather tired and needed some sleep I could not help it and went out on Santos Street (I never found out what is "saint or holy " on this fucking street).In the Shadows BAR Malou was "working" (wanking ?) on a Joe (that´s what Westeners ar called on the Phippines), Rose was sitting on the balustrade and waved at me from far, but I had to disappoint her growing hopes and turned around. In the bar next door one SML , let the girls feel me a little up,and went then back to he Heaven Bar to spend a drink for my two ladyboys, but they had not shown up yet. While one of the girls massaged my cock I felt asleep and was close to fall down from the barstool .Now was really time to stop it. On my way back at the corner of Real Street three ladyboys blocked my way. They had obviuosly noticed what had happened the day before as it is not usual in Angeles that a man shows up with two ladyboys in public in the bars and in the streets.As ladyboylovers are a rare commodity - most of the guys are just coming for the girls - they were extremely persistent and followed me until the door of my hotel. But today there was no chance anymore !
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Re: Ernestos Winterjourney 2009/2010 IV

Postby Ernesto » 01 Mar 2013, 18:40 •  [Post 2]

it was ladys day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby babyko » 04 Mar 2013, 00:25 •  [Post 3]

Great read. Thank you very much. I have been going to Angeles for 10 years but have only taken girls back to the room. I will be making my first LB trip to Thailand in May/June and am looking forward to it.

Hope to read a few more chapters from you :clap:
babyko

Postby Ernesto » 04 Mar 2013, 12:00 •  [Post 4]

Thanks, When going to Thailand first time I might give you some advice and useful information as I have been there many times and met maybe a hundred of ladyboys on different places like Phuket,Bangkok, Chang Mai, Hua Hin, Pattaya,Hat Yai.
If you have questions just feel free to ask, here or on PM
Ernesto
Trusted Member

Postby babyko » 04 Mar 2013, 23:16 •  [Post 5]

:urock: Thank you
babyko

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports