Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Hua Hin

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Hua Hin

Postby Bumblebee » 12 Jan 2011, 22:43 •  [Post 1]

For those here who know me, they will know also that I have a soft spot for Hua Hin. Now this is not a trip report as such, more just some information on a place in Los that a few of you may not know much about.

I have been going there for the last 7 years, and will no doubt end up spending some time there whenever I make it back to Thailand next time.

Here is some info from Wikitravel to fill you in on the place.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Hua_Hin
Bumblebee
Trusted Member

Re: Hua Hin

Postby Bumblebee » 12 Jan 2011, 22:49 •  [Post 2]

Ok BB, that's all fine and well, but what about the bars and girls I hear you cry.

For those of you who have never been, here are 2 pics of the main bar area. Basically there are four streets making up a square route, with a few other side streets leading off. Can be covered in a 10 minute stroll, very handy.
Bumblebee
Trusted Member

Postby Jake » 18 Jan 2011, 21:51 •  [Post 3]

How are the prices?
Jake

Postby Bumblebee » 18 Jan 2011, 22:13 •  [Post 4]

Jake wrote:How are the prices?

The prices for the ladies are similar to Patts, 500 ST 1000 LT in most cases, especially for the LBs who can be more than grateful for custom. But no real cheap beer bars like soi Buakhao etc, beers are anything from 65 to 80 baht in the bars. Bar fines are probably about 300 to 400.
Bumblebee
Trusted Member

Postby pandemonium » 20 Jan 2011, 05:45 •  [Post 5]

bumblebee, how much for taxi/bus from pattaya and how long mate??
pandemonium

Postby Bumblebee » 24 Jan 2011, 20:11 •  [Post 6]

pandemonium wrote:bumblebee, how much for taxi/bus from pattaya and how long mate??

A taxi would get you there in 3.5 hours, about 2500 I reckon.
Bumblebee
Trusted Member

Postby Bumblebee » 24 Jan 2011, 21:32 •  [Post 7]

Funky Buddha wrote:When or have they started the ferry from Patts to Hau Hin yet ?

just a thought

Funky B

Apparently so, but I don't have much info about it. I hear it berths some ways out of town.
Bumblebee
Trusted Member

Postby jcs » 07 Feb 2011, 14:12 •  [Post 8]

Bumblebee wrote:For those here who know me, they will know also that I have a soft spot for Hua Hin. Now this is not a trip report as such, more just some information on a place in Los that a few of you may not know much about.

I have been going there for the last 7 years, and will no doubt end up spending some time there whenever I make it back to Thailand next time.

You always told me you had a "hard spot" for Hua Hin!!! :D
jcs
Trusted Member

Postby Bumblebee » 08 Feb 2011, 19:52 •  [Post 9]

jcs wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:For those here who know me, they will know also that I have a soft spot for Hua Hin. Now this is not a trip report as such, more just some information on a place in Los that a few of you may not know much about.

You always told me you had a "hard spot" for Hua Hin!!! :D

When the mood is right. :roll: This link should help with the bar area. It's from 2009 but makes no difference to the layout of the sois.
http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm
Bumblebee
Trusted Member

Postby filmvid » 26 Oct 2011, 13:00 •  [Post 10]

Have been visiting Hua Hin regularly for about 3 or 4 years. Just to flesh out a few of the details above.

During the past year prices have risen markedly. Now expect drinks like Heineken, spirits to be in the region of 120-150 baht, be careful with ladydrinks, they are more expensive than Bangkok, I bought one last night and only realised it was 200 baht when I checked bin. Unlike Pattaya or Bangkok the ladydrink price isn't standard. Girls will order wine or a fancy cocktail if you don't watch what they are doing, they typically receive 40 baht per drink on top of the drink price.

Taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin 2000-2500 baht and takes about two and a half hours. No floods here at present. Expect travel time from Pattaya to be about three and a half hours and 3000 baht. The ferry from Pattaya is not operating and was never operating with any regularity, too many problems.

There is a ladyboy cabaret called Blue Angel but it appeared closed when I walked past last night. A light sprinkling of ladyboys in the bars but none of real note.

I like Hua Hin because it has a small town feel and the restaurants are excellent. However I'm rapidly losing my appetite as it slowly descends into a rip-off culture. Shame as it's a nice place.
filmvid

Postby andrea4u » 27 Jun 2012, 00:20 •  [Post 11]

been to HuaHin a few months ago. More laidback and prices are cheaper than in BKK.
never saw some interesting bars though so went to Pattaya and then back to BKK..
andrea4u

Postby swissosi » 03 May 2013, 08:06 •  [Post 12]

I live in Hua Hin and have to say that is not much on in high season. The girls rip off the falangs and the bars getting older and more dirty. Now, in the low season it is a different story. The girls are fighting about every costumer and doing there best do get you back another time....
swissosi

Postby manarak » 04 May 2013, 05:31 •  [Post 13]

Hello Swissosi and welcome to the forum!
If you live in Hua Hin, I think it would be useful for forum members to get some info regarding the bars where ladyboys can be found an about their usual hangouts (streets or disco).
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby picard » 04 May 2013, 23:59 •  [Post 14]

I spent a year off and on in Hua Hin my partner and I had a massage shop there.
There is on Ladyboy bar its small but I found them very friendly never fucked any of them but one night sitting in the bar chatting to one I did want to fuck waring a short skirt I was happily playing with her cock and balls she had a rock hard nice size cock dripping pre cum which tasted dam fine from the tip of my finger haha.
Forget the name of the bar its been 4 years now but if you walk down past the Hilton hotel on Narws Damri st towards the wharfs with the eateries on them take the first right in to Selakam st walk until it meets the next street its just there if you get that far you will find it.
And if you are at the night markets walking back toward town about 3 streets back Soi 81 I think if you walk down there 200 meters the rainbow bar cheap beer friendly they did have 2 fem boys there and they have a short time room upstairs but this news is a little old.
picard

Postby picard » 05 May 2013, 03:13 •  [Post 15]

Was not thinking its the first Left after walking by the Hilton not (Right).. hummm don't think there is a right turn until you get to the water front.
picard

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports