Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Manarak undercover, 40 days BKK-PTY, March-May 2011

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Manarak undercover, 40 days BKK-PTY, March-May 2011

Postby manarak » 23 Mar 2011, 13:16 •  [Post 1]

Arrived yesterday evening in BKK.
I don't have much time to post now because of fondling with a ladyboy until 16:30 in the afternoon!
Time to get a haircut.
I will add stuff later.

The main story will be here, with some parts and some pix in the trusted section.
manarak
Global Moderator

Re: Manarak undercover, 40 days BKK-PTY

Postby Jake » 23 Mar 2011, 13:30 •  [Post 2]

Yay the start of a good TR! :happy:
Jake

Postby manarak » 24 Mar 2011, 03:57 •  [Post 3]

Ok, it's 8:43 in the morning and I didn't sleep.
The reason why I didn't sleep is my visit to a temple I will never see.
You will have to read a few posts to understand that one. I'm not sure I fully understand either...

I flew Royal Jordanian from Zurich to BKK, and it was so-so.
The airplanes and the crew were fine, the airport in Amman is rather uncomfortable.
And the guys there all have faces and mimics that make me fear they want to either steal my stuff or detonate a suicide bomb. Feels strange to get searched by these for dangerous items. Made me go hmmm.
But they were all friendly and no problem, except the hard seats in AMM.

There were many asians in AMM waiting to embark for BKK: some Thais, some Chinese, Cambodians, Vietnamese.
I sat next to a Vietnamese lady which turned me on at the beginning, but if I compare to what I see now every 30 seconds in the street, I am kinda lucky she didn't offer me a membership in the mile high club.
Plus when she got up, I saw her ass was about twice her shoulders...

A good point with Royal Jordanian is that turn on the entertainment system right from the beginning. You sit down and can start a movie right away. Cool! But there aren't much interesting movies. uncool.

The arrival in Bkk was uneventful, the taxi driver switched the meter on at my first request and even drove me where I wanted to go for around 320 baht including toll roads. Not bad for a start.

I checked into heaven@4, which I booked through my own girlfriendly hotel site, http://www.wgfriendly.com to reap both the affiliate commission and the agoda reward points, and getting the cheapo rate of 35 USD a night on top.
(I will bore you with photos of my room once the cleaning column will have fixed the mess of the bad/matress which were under duress and the cum stains)
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 24 Mar 2011, 04:09 •  [Post 4]

In the flight from AMM to BKK I took a sleeping pill. As there was no effect after 30 min, I took a second.
Bad move.
Both kicked in about 2 hours later, and the effect continued until well after arrival in BKK.
First thing I remember from Heaven@4 is that I slept 2 hours or something (unsure).
I get up at around 18:00 and go down to the hotel's bar, I feel groggy.

There is a cute girl working there, name is WeoW (intentionally misspelt so that nobody finds this thread if looking for her). She looks after the bar and agrees to play pool.
Totally my type of girl: 1m47, 37 Kg (photo in trusted section)
She's 35 yo but very cute, especially the eyes: similar to Bambi's in the cartoon for children, but nicer (I will later show you a Cartoon with capitalized C that's not for children)- Weow is my challenge before I leave Bangkok in about 5 days.
I made my intentions clear to her, she says she has a boyfriend, but does he need to know? We'll see. She agreed to go somewhere together, dancing, after her shift which ends at 01:00 am.
Do you think I am a winner already?

We played and drank for about 2 hours, I was totally groggy and won all games but 2

Seeing that I wouldn't make any more progress that night, I headed out to Nana to begin with my todo list.
(somehwere I posted that Mo the Cascade service girl was my #1 on the list)
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 24 Mar 2011, 04:45 •  [Post 5]

I entered Cascade and was as always swarmed by Ladyboys in need of a ladydrink, and June and Sai joined the assault as well.

I shooed away everybody, including the sly looking mamasan, but couldn't at first shake off June and Sai who wanted to be barfined as a tandem again, me being the third wheel, if that makes any sense - but this is Thailand.

I told them my intent, and Sai made absolutely no fuss, thanks to her good character. She's really a good girl.
June was young when I met her first time, now she learned to make the evil eye already, and even refused a rolled bill of 100 baht I was offering her to get the fuck away. Unusual, but hey...
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 24 Mar 2011, 05:27 •  [Post 6]

The next day, that would be yesterday, but it feels like today because I didn't sleep, err... I'm confused now.
Anyway, I met Friedfrunk at my hotel, where I was working on my challenge.

At first not knowing what to do, we headed to guess bar.

Some customers were there, I said hello to someone I sometimes see there, I forgot his name but I think his username was Monkeyman. And Mardhi was there too.
Guess bar is still the best ladyboy place to sit down and have a hassle-free drink near Nana.

My former one-night companion Ant was there, but she has put on some weight, mama mia!
Other than Ant, there were a lot of tall and/or big girls, so not my cup of tea.

Anyway, while half of guess bar was in awe of Friedfrunk's cock that had been fished out of the trousers by one of Guess Bar's fine cabin crew in blue uniform, FF had the great idea to mention Patpong, and I remembered someone I have had on my todo list for a long time: the famous Cartoon.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 24 Mar 2011, 06:36 •  [Post 7]

We take a cab to Patpong and go to KC3 (King's corner 3) where I have never been before (not inside).

The place is tiny.
I reminds of a strip bar - which it is, duh.

Some dancers you wonder who let them in, and other dancers you wonder who let them go away to dance there.

FF and I were immediately stormed by a horde of ladydrink-demanding LBs.
One mamasan there looks more like a papasan as well as scary.
But there is some serious talent in KC3, including 2 or 3 extremely small frame ladyboys (with extremely small frame I mean under 1m50 and under 40Kg, who probably didn't pack much down there, if anything at all... snip).

I didn't immediately spot Cartoon, as she was hidden by some tits and asses that were in the way.

Cartoon was in big discussion with a customer and I sent a messenger to get her attention.
When she looked at me, recognition lit her face, but she couldn't remember where she saw me.
(theres more to the story in trusted)

The customer went out, and she came over to me.

Cartoon was so different from the first time I had met her in Cascade, it was like night and day, or the opposite.
First time she had her tongue down my throat for most of the time she was seated near me, this time she kept her distances.

Apparently the other customer had promised to come back within 30 minutes and to barfine her (yeah right).

I hesitated playing the waiting game.

It was showing her who's the boss by standing up and leaving her there alone and taking the burden to come back to Patpong once more just to see her and taking the risk of her being barfined already (risk high as Cartoon is a superstar), or...

swallowing my pride, shutting up and wait.

I choose the latter.
Her idiot customer didn't show up, so we went.

From the time Cartoon was with me I barely acknowledged FF's presence anymore, and I want to profusely apologize to Friedfrunk for that !!!
Sorry Sorry Sorry
But I was mesmerized by Cartoon's fit body on her 1m55 frame and legendary cock (which I imagined under her dress).

FF and I parted our ways and I went with Cartoon to heaven..... @4

...to be continued...
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby friedfrunk » 24 Mar 2011, 10:20 •  [Post 8]

manarak wrote:From the time Cartoon was with me I barely acknowledged FF's presence anymore, and I want to profusely apologize to Friedfrunk for that !!!
Sorry Sorry Sorry

No apologies necessary. I didn't feel ignored by you at all. 555.

Cartoon is a compact and taut cutie for sure. Excellent choice.
friedfrunk

Postby friedfrunk » 24 Mar 2011, 10:31 •  [Post 9]

manarak wrote:...
P.S.
Damn, the "place inline" option for the pix a bit too inline for my taste!
I'll try to fix that

Yeah, had trouble formatting posts with this "place inline" thing. Had to restructure my posts a number of times. How do I put a newline character after the inline pic?
friedfrunk

Postby manarak » 24 Mar 2011, 14:52 •  [Post 10]

friedfrunk wrote:
manarak wrote:...
P.S.
Damn, the "place inline" option for the pix a bit too inline for my taste!
I'll try to fix that

Yeah, had trouble formatting posts with this "place inline" thing. Had to restructure my posts a number of times. How do I put a newline character after the inline pic?

The mystery remains... I guess "place inline" places the pix in a span tag, so theres no placing a soft linefeed behind them. Only a br will do.
I'll probably have to tinker the template to put a hardcoded <br> after every block of inline pix.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 25 Mar 2011, 16:11 •  [Post 11]

I'm crashed today, totally exhausted, I think I won't go anywhere tonight.

But I can write about what happened next...

C has a small frame, but is quite muscular.
When looking at her I am constantly shifting between seeing a short muscular man and a small framed girl with great tits. hmm.
Currently she could also be called Miss Pimples because she got so many of them, I was shy taking pictures which would maybe weigh heavily on the eyes. Better look at some of the pix from paysites.

C is not a shy person, she covers the biggest pimples by gluing something on them and glues perfumed duct tape to her temples against headaches.

Apparently, she's an artist type of person, trained and performed dances.
Her personality is petulant to say the least, and she seems to be afraid of silence and boredom, but has not much to say herself. She will play the clown for filling the moments with something and say any bullshit just to say something. She has to be always in movement, and will not open easily her thoughts.
If you want to spend some time with her besides bedroom exercises, you have to have a well thought out plan without pauses.

Sex with miss C was unusual, but great.

My active part was classic but great, she's relatively tight and makes some movements with her ass muscles during sex that make it more enjoyable.

Her part was again "special" as this girl is in anything she does.

Between the rounds, she was very interested in using youtube on my computer, and this for a very long time, I wish I hadn't left the computer on the table.

Funny enough, neither kissing nor blowing her would make her hard enough and I was a bit worried about being in a noodle situation.
But then she turned me over and she just needed to make 2-3 movements with her cock and it got rock hard - the evening was saved.
So I think she likes to top.
And she does it well, and has an ideal tool to do it. I'd guess it is about 20cm and certainly 5cm thick.
She would fuck me from behind, laying down on me using different angles and probably tingled my man-g-spot, because I felt something I never had felt before, and I am under the impression that if I hadn't cum before already, I would have cum by just being fucked by C.
It felt great.

Another unusual thing is that after she came, she wouldn't pull out, instead she just lay there.
I was nearly falling asleep already, but after 10 mins, I felt her having a hard on again, and it was the beginning of a new round.

So far, everything was perfect. Then everything went tits up.

I expected to sleep with her, she said she had to leave at 7:00 to go to the temple.
I asked if I could come along and see the monk prayers, etc. (I am genuinely interested in witnessing such precious cultural moments).
She agreed, but from that point on, she got caught in the intricacies of her little white lies, changing times and stories as needed along the day.
We actually went to the temple and the moment there was nice and interesting.
But then came the question what to do next and I was totally exhausted and wasn't to be going the active and entertaining type at all - and then our different characters took over, her wanting action and me unable to provide it.
She was teasing me and I was too tired to tell jokes from serious conversation and it all become a nightmare.
The entire day was screwed over and we made an appointment at 23:00, she called at 22:45 wanting to bring a friend along and asked me to "dress nice" (huh?). "I call again as soon as we are in the lobby of your hotel" - ok I said.
By 00:00 nobody had showed up and I ignored her call this morning, she probably wanted to tell some bullshit excuses.
I have a feeling she considers that to be part of her job.
Seeing that I wasn't being particularly well treated my miss C, this was the end of that.

So... Cartoon bedroom experience: 5 stars.
For the social time, make sure to bring along an entertaining programme.
I'd book her again, but just for the G-spot experience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 25 Mar 2011, 16:24 •  [Post 12]

Later on, I got picked up by a plain but charming Thai girl on the street, and we went to Insomnia disco where 3 of her colleagues/friends were waiting.
I was exhausted and a bit depressed, and I thought this could maybe bring a happy moment I was in dire need of.
She offered to pay for my admission, and I wasn't disinclined to pay a few rounds of drinks.
When we left, 2 of her friends would have taken off with me, but I turned them down because they were not even plain, they were of the middle aged hooker type... My pickup girl would play the difficult to get, and for some bullshit reason wouldn't go with me "we know each other only today, I'm, not prostitute - but tomorrow ok" huh?

So I left feeling "cockblocked" as Friedfrunk would put it, and wandered along the Sukh at 4:00 am and finally picked up a tiny bird which would reveal to be very tight.
She sucked me off in the morning before leaving.

I again didn't get enough sleep, somehow they are building something nearby and make noise from 9 or 10 am.

This was not how I imagined to spend the 24th of March.

But overall, I am quite impressed with the quantities of girls and LBs that can be had as freebies.
I wonder if this is specific to Bangkok or if I will also find opportunities in Patts.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 25 Mar 2011, 16:51 •  [Post 13]

Maybe I'll ask Mo what she does tonight...
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jake » 25 Mar 2011, 17:06 •  [Post 14]

Get her to cook you a meal since you're so exhausted!
Jake

Postby friedfrunk » 25 Mar 2011, 17:18 •  [Post 15]

I can totally imagine Cartoon being like that out of the bedroom. Hyperactive sort. Don't let the bad experiences get to you. It's only your third day here mate. Looks like you need mo Mo. Call her.
friedfrunk

Postby manarak » 26 Mar 2011, 13:33 •  [Post 16]

Sweetheart Mo raised my spirits again :-)

"Born in the wrong body" - Mo's personality and Pattaya Sonya's body would make quite a combination... or with Cartoon's cock, :LOL:

Hey, there is the idea for a new thread: build your perfect ladyboy from parts!
:crazy:
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 26 Mar 2011, 14:30 •  [Post 17]

I look forward to leaving my windowless room at Heaven @ 4.
Not having a window somehow disturbs my inner clock.
Mo and me waking up at 17:30 didn't help at all!

Today I need to get some work done... I need to get some fixed times, like bedroom gym until 5 am then sleep until 13:00 and get up...
Otherwise it's a receipe for disaster.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jake » 26 Mar 2011, 15:53 •  [Post 18]

Hmm yeah windowless room would feel like a cage.

Checking into another room or another hotel?
Jake

Postby manarak » 26 Mar 2011, 16:14 •  [Post 19]

I leave monday for Patts anyway, not worth the hassle
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 27 Mar 2011, 11:30 •  [Post 20]

Saturday I tried to get some work done.
Concentrating on work is terribly difficult here, and I have the feeling to progress so slowly :-(
Anyway, after 3 hours I got fed up with it, and thankfully, Friedfrunk came over.

We had food at one of the arab places, I tried bbqed lamb. it was OK, nothing stellar.

Then some walk around sukh and back streets where many ladyboys were already waiting for us. We passed and had a drink at Obsessions an dcascade instead, with a hard sale pressed on us by Casanova girls in between.
"I have big cock" - where did I hear that already?

It was already late and as 2am was approaching, we went for the nana exit.
FF got picked up by an Obsessions girl and I had been eyeing a very feminine and passable Cascade girl who showed up just a minute later.

Name was Mina. Wonderful feminine body, hormone titties.
Normally I like my girls to be shorter, she was 1m78 or something, but really gentle and cuddly in addition of being beautiful & passable.
She studied english at university, so communicating was easy.

She had had a hormone shot that same day, but she got hard rapidly.
Cock is on the small side though. She insisted on topping :-)

A good night.

couple more pix in the trusted section
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby lin » 27 Mar 2011, 16:05 •  [Post 21]

very lovely....
lin
Trusted Member

Postby manarak » 30 Mar 2011, 13:33 •  [Post 22]

irishpaul wrote:Good man Manarak,
Have a great time, and enjoy yourself buddy :happy:

Tried that :-/
but something got in the way...

Spent a nice Sunday with Mo at the movies.
We watched "Sucker Punch", which is one of the stranger films I have seen.
The film is poignant, spectacular, realistic, irrealistic, ridiculous, strong, weak ... it seems to be a kind of fantastic manga put on screen. What's sure is that it is spectacular, well made and entertaining with nice graphics (we watched it digital).

We ate some Chinese food and spent a good night.
Treated her with some vitamin V, but still no luck.
She might have some medical condition and goes to see the doctor to ask why she doesn't get hard.
You might have noticed I like Mo very much, that's because she's a very nice person, regardless oh wether she gets hard or not.

Time to say goodbye, I was leaving for pattaya the next day.
Or so I thought.

I made an bell bus reservation for the next day, got all my stuff together, packed the bags and stood the next morning at the front desk for checkout.

"but you are still booked for tonight"

oops.

So back to the room again. I sent a message to bell bus to cancel, and booked agian the next day :-/

Did some work in the day and headed out, decided to find some tight pussy.

I met unexpectedly an old friend.
I was walking past the small bars between the DIG and soi Nana when she shouted my thai nickname.
Lily is a girl I had about a year ago, and she now was looking even better.
She said that she now dances in Soi Coyboy at "spider girl" as a go-go dancer.
She sat at her old bar to celebrate something with her friends and I figured I would come back later.

I then picked up a narak but bit plump girl in front of Nana.
On a general note, I found the selection of girls in front of Nana to have become worse, and there aren't so much girls there anymore. What happened?

Fresh out of the rice fields, her performance was very much sub par.
next...

back on the street.

I returned to see Lily, at this time was totally drunk and sick from alcohol, fell on the ground and said she's sorry.
Well, that takes Lily out of mny plans for the evening.

Then I bumped into "cream", a rather good looking ex-cascade ladyboy freelancing on Nana with nice implants.
big cock, can fuck your ass, etc. She promised everything but held nothing.
She was out of the roon as quickly as the rice field plumper was.

A common trait they shared was that they wanted to come with me to Pattaya.
Not shy with the near-abysmal performance they delivered.

I wonder how they can be so blunt, me being obviously not satisfied by their performance (and I said it very clearly)?

I didn't bother to take pics of Cream, as I was so irritated by her lies.

I came to dislike the Nana area.
There is nothing to do there except shagging and it is also expensive shagging.

So the next day I was happy to check out, and not see Nana again for some time.

Or so I thought...
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jake » 30 Mar 2011, 15:31 •  [Post 23]

ut oh. What happened next? You have me on the edge of my seat.
Jake

Postby manarak » 30 Mar 2011, 23:16 •  [Post 24]

the series of suaï didn't stop there.

the next day I check out and I order some food at about 12:15 to wait on the bell bus due 13:30

I ordered some fries and a pork burger.
the burger was below abysmal.
it was a hard and dry "wheel" of previously frozen pork meat, almost as hard as when it was frozen.
just terrible.
avoid ordering the burger from the heaven@4 restaurant.
anyway, they have everything cooked at the Swan Pool bar over the street...

well, the bus arrives 12:30, about 5 minutes after I got my lunch served!

I sent the driver to make one more run while I ordered a foambox to put the fries in (I hope the Swan's dog choked on the pork).

and off I go with the bell bus to patts...

only to discover that I forgot to empty my room safe, with my passport, money, visa, etc. in there!

at this point I was really pissed and also a bit fearful of losing everything I had in the safe.

if I called the hotel, an unscrupulous employee might open the safe (or it might have been opened already) and pretend there was nothing in it!

So I was in a bad situation.
I called Mo to see if she could go the hotel and be present when they open the safe.
Good Mo called me when she got there, and they opened the safe with me on the phone and Mo standing there. :-)
Thank you Mo.

My stuff was put in a bag and into the reception's safe box.

I then arrived at Mosaik Apartments in Pattaya, where Nong gave me my room regardless I didn't have money or a passport.
I put my stuff in the room and then jumped on a motorbike taxi to get back to the bus terminal and took a ticket for the next bus to Ekkamai.

about 2,5 hours later I was back in bkk, jumped on the skytrain to nana, got to the hotel, collected my stuff, went to cascade to kiss Mo on the cheek and thank her, back onto the skytrain, bus terminal Ekkamai, buy ticket to Pattsa (113 baht) and back to Patts, motorbike taxi to Mosaik... 22:30.

:-(
call me an idiot.

But thankfully, it was not too late for some fun!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jake » 31 Mar 2011, 00:00 •  [Post 25]

OMG.. quite an adventurous day.. if that was me, my heart would be beating 2000 beats a minute.

Thank goodness for Mo! :clap:
Jake

Next

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports