Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Manarak's Trip Report July 2009

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Manarak's Trip Report July 2009

Postby manarak » 07 Jan 2011, 16:02 •  [Post 1]

ok, so this will start my trip report.

The first thing I would like to write about in this trip report took place several weeks before.

My gripe is about flight pricing engines.
This area needs to be regulated by laws allowing to take just a leg of a trip.
I would also be happy if some airline managers get a good beat up in a dark alley. But I digress.

I had to fly with Austrian because of an older debt they had to me.
Imagine this (I start in Zürich):
ZRH-VIE-BKK: 2000 EUR
VIE-BKK: 1800 EUR
FRA-VIE-BKK: 900 EUR
(the VIE-BKK is the same flight on all three prices)

So, I end up buying the ZRH-FRA leg from a different company, and flying for a total price of approx. 1150 EUR on the route: ZRH-FRA-VIE-BKK.

So if you know any people responsible for this nonsense, please give them a good beating, they deserve it.

(to be continued... I'll post in small bits)

P.S. I will take pictures of every single girl I shag, but some won't be posted at the request of their rights holder!
manarak
Global Moderator

Re: Manarak's Trip Report 2009

Postby manarak » 07 Jan 2011, 16:06 •  [Post 2]

I feel this airplane has too much engines for such a small frame (AVRO something... 140?).

Plus, it did peepee on the ground...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 07 Jan 2011, 16:17 •  [Post 3]

apparently there is a problem displaying the pix in IE 7
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 09 Jan 2011, 05:07 •  [Post 4]

for those interested or those who are fanatics of flight simulator, this is what Zürich Kloten "Unique" International Airport currently looks like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 09 Jan 2011, 05:10 •  [Post 5]

I'll pass on some sentimental pix I shot over Frankfurt - I have lived there before for some years.

Here is the luggage belt room in FRA.
This is what Europe is today.
They don't even care to clean the trolleys before lining them up.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 09 Jan 2011, 14:14 •  [Post 6]

thanks Juri!
I will repost all my reports here, plus some additional pics that I haven't posted so far!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 09 Jan 2011, 14:29 •  [Post 7]

ok... Vienna is a big city.
Did you know that today Vienna has 25% less inhabitants than it had 100 years ago?

the flight with Austrian was... hm. ok I guess, except the entertaining system was not working, so no new cinema movies to see, and one of the stewardesses was extremely unfriendly. :roll:

A blonde 1m78 Austrian which looked mad at me when I did anything - wide open grey-blue eyes with an intensive stare. Never smiling.
I asked her why the entertainment system was not working and she asked rapidly "what do you wanna do?" then she answered her own question "watch a video", she grabbed the "remote" (if I can call it that way, considering how close we are to the screen), then she put it in video mode and almost slammed the remote on my tablet "so!" and off she went.

"Zicke", I thought.
I don't know which english translation of "Zicke" my fellow german-speaking co-shaggers of ladyboys would agree on? Maybe "bitch"?

If she doesn't like serving on a flight carrying sex tourists, she should ask for another assignment. Bitch.
Sorry, I don't have a photo.

Kudos though to the pilot who landed the baby in Bangkok, I didn't feel the moment when the wheels touched ground, it was too smooth.

P.S. I chose the first economy class row thinking that I could plugin my Notebook into a power plug in the business class, but there were no power plugs !
:x
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 09 Jan 2011, 14:40 •  [Post 8]

ok, if you are still reading the trip report after all those useless posts above, you are beginning to feel like me after flying through half of Europe to finally catch my flight to Bangkok...

Now we are monday 13th, the plane just landed and I am tired of flying, so i forgot to take pictures of the incredibly sexy girls "manning" the flu control desk with the thermographic camera.

My luggage came out FIRST onto the belt, WTF?
I was requested to let the customs officers x-ray my belongings, and off I go to the taxis.

It seems as if there was a cleanup of the touts on arrival level. They now operate from the departure level two floors above, by whistling and calling.
I went to the taxi stand, but there was a queue, and they keep making people fill in silly paper forms?
Welcome to Thailand, I guess.

The queue was too long for me to wait, so I went up 2 floors, and there I made the first mistake of my trip, I gave in to a tout and took the taxi. Paid 500 baht.
"take toll load" the tout told me. In the end, the taxi took the free roads, and they weren't too congested, so I arrived quickly anyway at the DIG.
The driver wanted a tip, but I mentioned that he already made a good trip as he didn't take toll roads. He seemed to be a decent man though, because the expression on his face changed and he waied, saying "yes sir, thank you".

At the DIG I quickly checked in.
They now have a 20% discount on the nights following the first one.

I was rewarded with a view from the window:
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jake » 15 Jan 2011, 04:48 •  [Post 9]

That upside down car is hilarious. What people will do when they're bored.
Jake

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 13:45 •  [Post 10]

so... the first evening, I went to Guess, I had received a message from Stogie telling me some members would gather there at 8 pm.

So I dropped by at 8:10, and there was just one customer and only girls.
So I went to eat a quick fried rice at the small restaurant next to the travel agency on Soi 4, directly where the car park ends at Guess.
Anyway, the food tasted bland, but it was cheap and I didn't get any stomach disturbance inspite emptying the whole nam pla dish.

Well.

Back to Guess, and in the meanwhile Stogie had come with Olay.
It remained pretty calm though, with just a couple of guys showing up - BigMick was there, and I forgot the other forumnames - maybe there was a Kenny, and... ??
Sorry for bad memory, I am really only good at remembering names of feminine people who have a nice set of tits and a hard cock.

Moo seamed like he (sorry) wanted to go with me, then smoothed with BigMick on the barstools, looking like he couldn't decide. He made all sorts of shows, before finally settling for BigMick.

Then Beer rubbed her luxurious body to mine for a while. But she's just not my type. I don't really know why, I think it is because of the eyes and she looks a little mature. I like them young, young looking, AND I am a size queen. I want that to be clear!

The evening continues to pass, and Jenny comes over.

Now, those who read my posts know that since I first barfined Jenny in July 2008 for a short time, she had nothing but the evil eye for me. Ignoring me deliberately, and giving me angry looks on every single occasion.
Now, she acted like I was the only customer in the bar, chatting in a very friendly manner with me, bringing me drinks, smiling, rubbing, etc...
It was nice to see that my person my money is being appreciated again.

I watched the pool games between the girls.
Quite interesting to watch, I love to play pool and some play really well.
Especially Poy who gave them all a beating.
I even watched her twice break and then clean the table without conceding one shot.

Jenny conceded two games, and when I asked if Poy plays good, she answered that sometimes Poy wins, sometimes her. "Poy lucky" she adds. And then "always lucky". LOL I guess that says enough.

Jenny had the smallest frame in the bar, so it was the logical thing for me to barfine her.

No pix, because she made me promise not to post any.

Jenny's performance was very good, very friendly, but I couldn't shake off the feeling that I was with a pro. I was happy nevertheless. Good start for the trip.

Her silicone gel tits are perfect by the way.
They are smooth and have a nice form.
I'll recommend those to my wife :D
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 13:45 •  [Post 11]

Next time I am in Guess, I will barfine Poy early in the evening and I'll take her longtime to the Swan's to play some pool.

The room and service at Dynasty Grande are a little disappointing.
The TV doesn't work well (the picture is milky) and the maid failed to replace the shampoo and soap.

Then I also tried their restaurant by ordering some stir-fried beef with pepper, garlic and onions.
I love that dish when it is well made, but they failed completely:
- portion was too small
- dish was much more stired than fried
- meat was hard and stayed between the teeth
- I could not discover any garlic or pepper

So... the DIG's kitchen is OUT.

Last year I stayed at the Adelphi Sutes on Soi 8 and it was really perfect before they raised their prices to 100 USD and above.
But thanks to the downturn, prices are back at 75, 70 USD, which makes them competitive with DIG.
(I should know, I run a hotel comparison site - check my signature)

I have another standing reservation with the DIG, but now I am considering to cancel and take the Adelphi instead.
I am overlooking the tax in my comparison, so the DIG might still be a better deal after all... but who cares about 60 USD on the last three nights of my trip?
Especially as the Adelphi does not apply joiner fees, even for a third person in the room?

Plus, their restaurant was really good.

... hmm ...decisions, decisions
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 13:46 •  [Post 12]

2009 was still a time where I had to keep my Thailand trips a secret

well, I have diverted the phone calls to my mobile and I have switched off the voicemail on it, so when someone's calling either I can answer directly, or it seems as if nobody's home at that time.
And all calls are being displayed with caller id on my mobile, so that I call back as if I got home later and saw who called.

I have also put the fucking plants into big pots and the pots into the kids' inflatable pool with some water in it on the balcony. Either they will die from too much water or not... If they die, I'll buy a couple of new ones. Cheaper than any other solution.

The local weather is mailed to me every day, so I don't look stupid when asked about the weather.

A light gets switched on and off automatically at night, so even my neighbors don't know for sure if I am away or not.

The tricky part was at the airport.
A friend of my wife now works at the airport at security, and guess who was assigned to the handluggage checkpoint next to the one I had to pass through?
*sigh*
I was lucky to spot her from a distance, and I waited that she went into a cabin with an elderly woman and used the time to pass...
phew!

As a banker I have two passports, so I use one for my trips to the LOS. At some point I will conveniently "lose" it and get a new one, virgin of any Thai immigration stamps that cannot be explained easily...

I pay my tickets from a foreign business account.

So, now you know everything about my stealthy methods, LOL.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 13:48 •  [Post 13]

Planning is only useful until a certain point.. that's what those twats in top-management don't want to understand. They are always bitching about some business plan figure which is 5 years away.... idiots...

I will post something later about a big bummer that just happened today. :evil:

so... back to the trip report

I dismissed Jenny and used the remaining time for looking after some business on the net before sleeping.

I slept well, and was woken up at nine by my alarm clock.
Tired, I decided I would just nap half an hour more, and then I stood up at 12:00.

I went to the city to try to setup some business.
BTW: if any of you LOS dwellers knows any Thai product that can be easily sent directly from the manufacturer to the end client (dropshipping), please let me know.
I am your solution for an internet shopfront including secure credit card payments at very low rates.

Taking the skytrain, I shot a pic of the seemingly abandoned yard near Nana station.
It probably was some kind of paid vehicle parking before. During my wondering why the parking business stopped, I noticed some guys wandering about the bushes in the far corner of the yard and thought WTF?
Apparently, the yard is also a source of food for some guys gathering something from the bushes there.
What could it be?
Anything I will later find in my plate at a restaurant?
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 13:54 •  [Post 14]

I went to MBK to search for my business partners.
During my peregrinations, I noticed this piece of furniture which should qualify as "kitsch" even by asian standards.

Many shops are hit by the recession and sell off at sometimes -80%.

My prospective partner could not be found at MBK, but I was directed by his sister to look for him near the Montien Hotel.
So my seach led me through Patpong, where the market stalls were being setup for the evening.

That's one thing I don't understand - why do they keep building up and dismantling the market day by day?
What use is this street when it is free of stalls?

bah...
mai pen rai

BTW: who is up for a visit at the "Star of Light" and having a beer while getting blowjobs?
Is that place still working?
I know where it is in the second alley of Patpong 2, but it was dark the last time I checked.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 13:55 •  [Post 15]

4:30 am in the LOS.
not tired.

Came back to the hotel, and I get that unpleasant phone call which I warned about earlier in this thread.

Basically, my situation is that while I have technically been fired, my employer still pays me and I have the obligation to look for a new job.
This being holiday time and all, I could sneak away.

An overzealous HR councelor (yes, the same people that helped to fire me) now put some pressure on people in the company to invite me to job interviews.
So.. wham! They called me today to make an appointment next monday.

oh sh...

nothing for 5 months and then the interview MUST be during my holiday in the LOS?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

argh.

:(

fuck.

On one side, I theoretically shouldn't be away and on the other side, I could use that job.
So I'm pretty much screwed.

I just checked the flights, so I might have to fly back on the 21st or 22nd for a one or two hour job interview, damnit!
(of course I take the return flight to the LOS in the same evening, LOL)

grr..

What should I do, I asked myself...
The first and best answer that came up was to head to Guess bar.
After all, I was to meetup with Stogie there.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 13:59 •  [Post 16]

I turned up at Guess at 9 pm, I thought I was on the safe side, but either Stogie had left already, or... this is Thailand.

But my loss was greatly compensated by the presence of Monkeyman, Donnnnnny, TTChang and Snick.
I didn't go into the bar itself, so I couldn't check Jenny's look.
We were joined a little later by Mardhi, driving a Toyota Yaris. Donnnny offered to give driving lessons to Jay, but somehow it didn't work out.
At some point, Jay went to switch on the fan above the "terrace", and Snick and me got a marvelous view on her gorgeous ass (sorry Mardhi). But Snick was too slow taking a picture. Me too.

We had all a good chat, and then decided to check out the cultural offer of the ICC as Nana Plaza in called by insiders (Issaan Cultural Center).

The troopers TTchang, Donnnnnny, Snick and me attacked the flank taking the escalator.
We first went to Cascades, and I was happy to see that none of my previous girls were in, so no drama and no acting. Good.
Cascades was not packed with girls, and while I could have found my happyness there - for example with Leo, who engaged in some cock rubbing with Snick - or with Jassy (or Jessy) who looked also very nice - we moved on to Obsessions.

There, Snick was busy cuddling with number 10, while I took some time to defend myself against service girl number 111 showing me her cock and grabbing me from behind.
Finally I chose number 34, again a girl called "May". I must say that number 10 was definitely my taste too.
Snick had to leave, because he alledgedly has to "work" tomorrow... hmmm...

May has a great body and her face is nicer than I first thought/saw. LOL.

The service girl told me May has a big cock, but May told me it is small.
She's 20 years old, from Chonburi, and new to this game. Studies Performance Arts at university.
I believe her, because she was pretty nervous, and not pushy at all.

So I barfine May, and I ask her if she wants to eat something. Yes, she is hungry, so off we go to McDonald's (her choice, I didn't mind).
We chat a little, she tells me she plays "maple story", which is apparently a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online roleplaying game, you ignorants :) ), and she is proud of her level of 127.
She seems to be a normal girl that took up a side job.

This is confirmed later in the room, where she is nervous, and unsure.

She has a small uncut cock that doesn't come out of hiding.
But it got hard as soon as I touched her (on the shoulders!).
That's nice to see and a good boost for the ego :-)

May has no tits but nice nipples. No balls either.
I bet in some years she will be cut.

After a shower, we get to it, she likes to kiss, me too.

There was a clear reticency to take my cock into her mouth (she's a beginner), so we skipped that part.
Then at the beginning of the "act" she said "jeb". ouch. So I proceeded carefully. She wasn't making that up, because I noticed a drop of blood.

May is a pretty girl with a nice personality.
The evening was good for me, but she had too many limitations (no BJ, jeb, uncut covered cock, small cock), otherwise I would have offered her longtime.
So if you meet May, be nice to her!
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:00 •  [Post 17]

:arrow: looking at the second picture of the preceding post, I must say she's nicer in reality.

she's really a femboy.

ok... 5:30 am in the LOS now...
I wonder when guys like The Game write their lengthy trip reports? Do they have a personal secratary who follows them everywhere and writes up everything they do and think? How do they do that? Takes hours!!! :killme:

tomorrow (today, really) I will move to the PBR in Pattaya. I plan on calling the bell bus over to take me and to bring me to the PBR.
I should save quite a bit on taxi fares that way.

Over and out, this is captain Manarak of the starship "Misfortune" signing out.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:03 •  [Post 18]

I had assumed that you ran the Transgirls.ch web site & escort service and given that they have the best looking LB talent in Europe (albeit unaffordable to anyone who isn't a UN Commissioner or or EU Representative or a Russian Oligarch) I assumed that you would be able to "sample" your "stock" for free, and would not need to travel to LOS to satiate your needs and cravings.

Explanation required, please.

ok, here you go...

Yes, I run the site, but it is an "advertising only" site - there is no Escort Service.
Maybe my german colleague from transgirls.de runs one. Of course I got all the contacts, so if you want a quote on a service, just contact me, I'll say it is for a friend, and I'll not take any money. Escort Service is not my line of business anyway.

I think you may have confused www.trans-escort.ch (escort agency) with www.transgirls.ch (site I actually run)

I don't get to meet the girls personnally - well, only some of them, maybe I've met 4 or 5.

Due to my life situation I cannot afford becoming a well-known figure in the prostitution industry in Europe (or anywhere).
So I've got some contacts (which are themselves also working girls) who have personal contact with the other girls.
They are like my "Senior Executive Presidents of Vice and Sales".

Also, I would like to avoid putting any pressure on the girls.
That's something that can get one in trouble.
If they feel like advertizing with me, they should do it (thanks for the $$$), if not, that's fine too.

The prices are pretty much standardized at 150 to 200 EUR per hour. 300 CHF in Switzerland.

There are several reasons I go to the LOS:
- I like ladyboys. In Europe, ladyboys are quite rare, and we don't even have young ladyboys.
- 95% of shemales are from south america, and I don't like their attitude. Most of them have fat asses too
- then there is the cultural component, while in LOS I really feel like I matter. At home, I'm just one more nobody
- in the LOS I can also go with friends to a ladyboy bar, and while I stick my tongue down the throat of mine, I can watch Snick doing some cock-rubbing with another. It's all about the socializing part. In Europe, you can forget that. People are afraid too mutt.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:04 •  [Post 19]

There are some things I forgot to report about yesterday, but today I forgot which things they were...
Maybe they'll be reminiscent if I write more.

oh, ok here the first one: in BKK, I checked several (3) Pharmacies in search of sleeping pills. No luck, they only sold half-assed formulations with natural extracts of poo-poo or some tea made with some leaves...
I am looking for light sedative, with a duration of about an hour, just enough to give me the final push in an airplane or when I'm jetlagged, or when I am thinking too much.
I used something very good a couple of years ago, it was a GHB derivative and I always woke up very fresh and rested (for those who think I am a junkie: I used 20 pills in 15 months).
Those pills would be handy in some situations, where could I buy some?

Before I went to sleep yesterday I sent an email to the bell bus service asking for transportation.

I woke up today at nine, my thai mobile ringing.
It was the bell bus service confirming pickup. Nice!

The van was 30 mins late (no ploblem, TiT), it arrived at the DIG at 13:00 instead of 12:30.

Then the van brought me to their bus terminal on bang na road (was it bang na?), where a bigger bus was waiting. There I could gladfully have a piss and off we went. The driver even waited for me :-)

The bus was in good shape, very clean and is even equipped with safety belts for all seats. WOW? Am I still in Thailand?
They have them, so I use them.

The bus then heads to suvarnapoom.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:07 •  [Post 20]

Pattaya, 2:00 am

the perfect time to catch up with my trip report.
my polo shirt still smells after "Nuttendiesel" which I believe to be an austrian expression with the literal meaning of "fuel for prostitutes", used either for perfume or for champagne. I'll opt for the perfume. The smell is unbearable and I'll take off that shirt now and adjust the aircon up.

Where was I in the trip report?
Oh yes, the Bell bus and suvarnapoom.

The bus first visited some kind of mini-bus terminal outdoors, and then headed for the arrivals bus terminal on the ground floor.

There, a load of pakis and arabs boarded the bus.
I will never understand those arab couples who come to Nana or Pattaya to spend their holidays...
Anyway, the bus progressively filled with another "aroma".

The bus then drove really fast to Pattaya bus terminal, where we boarded the small vans again which brought us to the hotels.
Our van was in a pitiful state, not really dirty, but not clean either, the front window had sprung...
The bunch of pakis were dropped off at the Golden Beach, and I was brought to the PBR.

Fast checkin, the lift is really slow and at 16:00 I was in my room.

So the bell bus really is a good way to travel. It is relatively fast. They told me pickup at 12:30, the van picked me up at 13:00 at the DIG, and at 16:00 I was in my room at PBR. Price: 350 baht.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:08 •  [Post 21]

I booked a standard room without breakfast at the PBR, and I must say the deal is very good:
7 nights for 5394 baht (with the stay 7 pay 6 deal)
:clap:

I often don't stand up in time for breakfast anyway (makes the jetlag easier when I come back home), and when I do I can drag my bones to a nearby restaurant to get a small breakfast for 69 baht.

Beyond the great value deal, I must say the PBR provides the bare minimum for everything (according to my own standards, but YMMV).

The room was clean, but not very clean, there are quite big stains on the fridge and a big, greasy hand left its print just above the bed. I can only imagine how this happened :-) Even the ceiling has been stained. I would pay some cash to see how those were made :harhar:

TV picture is not good.
Doors are made of light and thin wood.
The furniture is very basic, and you can see the room and furniture has been painted rather quickly and by hand.
The bathroom is small, the cleanliness of the toilet was disputable when I arrived. There is a cheap shower curtain, and the water temperature is controlled through direct regulation of hot and cold water flow. It takes some time for the temperatures to stabilize and to find the right spot.

Most annoyingly, the internet does not work well.
It is slow and choppy (impossible to listen to an internet radio).
There are several wireless access points, from my room on the third floor, I can use Terminal 3B, Terminal 4A, Terminal 2B, Terminal 2A.
On some connections, SMTP on port 25 worked, on others not!
Sometimes an access point locks up, and I have to connect to another one - this is also annoying.

Don't let that inventory of small negatives put you off from booking the PBR.
Everything what should be there is there:
- no joiner fee
- free internet acces
- room safe
- friendly staff
- good deal, it is cheap, but it also looks cheap, for you charlies out there... :laugh:

I think next time I will check out Tim Boutique Hotel.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:10 •  [Post 22]

In the evening I first met with Chinaman who is also staying at the PBR.
He gave me a quick introduction to Pattaya (thank you!!), and later we made out with SamplerDoc and first ate together at a small restaurant.

I made a small mistake with nam pla, but more about this later (tomorrow?).

We began with a blue GG bar on soi.... Bukao ?
There wasn't much going on there, although I thought that the manager is sweet, looking all bossy with her glasses.
The other girls that were present were not really exceptional. I sometimes go with girls, but none turned me on there (except the manager!).
Then SamplerDoc game me the introduction of his life to private Manarak: Pook Swan, Pook's, LaBamba, Stringfellows, Obsessions, and a couple in-between that I don't remember, I should have taken notes.
I was also shown the clever logisitics system known as baht bus.

I am not into amazons, so from my point of view, the rise in quality was constant.
Stringfellows was a near hit, but Obsessions put an end to private Manarak's recon mission, whe he went missing in action while sampling Kitty (or Christy) at Obsessions. She writes "Kitty" but says "Christy".

Many thanks to SamplerDoc for the tour - I won't forget and if you ever come to Zürich, I will tell you in which bars you better don't go (all). LOL.
No, really, it was outstanding and thank you again.
Here some emoticons for you - I know you like :D
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Back to Kitty: for me she's an absolute looker and bombshell. Petite, very small frame, her eye makeup was stunning.(was I drunk?)
I felt her cock, it was already hard and she said of course she can top.
1000 LT. Ok I said.

We went off to eat a small snack (Kitty was hungry), said goodbye to SamlerDoc and headed back to the PBR with captain Chinaman who sadly ran out of ammo in the afternoon.

Off to the loom, and into the bad with kitty.
I don't understand why she took off her makeup immediately, but she's also very nice without!

Performance was good for cuddling and kissing, but then I encountered exactly the same problems as with my companion of yesterday: shagging seemed to cause her pain, and the damn head of the cock can't come out of the foreskin!
What does she want to top like that?
After the deed she ate all my cookies (hell, we had been to the restaurant just before) and then wanted more money.
I let her go.
:-/

As she snapped in a bit, I forgot to take pictures.
Here is one I could make shortly before she left.
I wish I had shot one of her in her working dress :stiffy:
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:11 •  [Post 23]

3 days later.......

*sign of life*

I have been knocked out a full night and day by a flu (no idea if it is "the flu"), I didn't leave the room, opting for sweating in my sheets instead.

Now I'm having something that looks like a little recovery.
If that's confirmed, I'll resume reporting tomorrow.

Maybe Dr. Ninew's "injection" healed me?
More on this later.

From the Starship "Epidemy" - Personal logbook of whatever gueststar always dies halfthrough the episode
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:12 •  [Post 24]

12 days later....

I am now back in BKK after 15 nights spent in Pattaya. My plane back home is in 3 days.

[resuming trip report from july 16th]

The flu has really struck me hard, and I needed a full week of recovery. This caused me to miss out twice on the action.

I often woke up early enough in the day to drag myself over to the 24h Diner at Villa Market to have a late breakfast there.

But then I would often fall asleep at random times in the afternoon because of the flu draining my energy (logic says it was indeed the swine flu).

Before I go on describing my adventures at Fah's birthday party at the so what bar, there are some things that have accumulated at the back of my head about Pattaya and which I would like to share with you.

- PBR: first, I would like to revise one of my earlier statements about the PBR: the internet speed was fine for the rest of my stay. I don't know why the connection was so crappy during the first couple of days.
The fact that port 25 (SMTP) seems to be blocked in the PBR's internet access is a real pain, and if I didn't setup an SMTP server-clone on my own mailserver to listen also on port 26, I would not have been able to use Outlook for working on my 25 mail accounts...
After staying 15 nights at the PBR, I am generally quite happy I stayed there, because of the money it saved me.

- Pattaya is very much a shithole.
I was surprised that there were not more bad smells in the streets, maybe I'm just getting used to Thailand.
But this time I looked at Pattaya and its outskirts as a potential place to settle down.
The trash laying around everywhere makes Pattaya pretty much the dirtiest place I saw so far in Thailand.
Then I also looked at the different beaches, including those on Koh Larn, an island situated 30 mins off the coast.
Pattaya's beach itself is clean, but the water looks very dirty, soiled. It probably contains a nice mix of fecal matter, urea, drugs and sperm...
Many say Jomtien has cleaner water - that may be the case, but the water doesn't *look* cleaner. While Pattaya beach is probably cleaned daily, the beach in Jomtien is littered with refuse.
Speaking about odors, I will never understand why they leave those trash wagons along the beaches in pattaya and jomtien. I ate in a restaurant in jomtien and the aroma of some trash wagons situated more than a hundred yards away was really disturbing.
The water in Koh Larn looked distinctively cleaner than in pattaya and jomtien, yet it was far away from the transparency of koh samui or phuket waters.
I would compare the clearness of the water around koh larn with what can be seen in the northern atlantic ocean.

If one drives out of pattaya for about 10 miles, less trash is visible and the country actually starts to look like the rest of thailand.

The city itself seems very much disorganized.
the major structuring elements are beach road (one way north to south), second road (one way south to north) and third road (big road), the first two being used by the incessant carousel of baht buses.

The bars are Everything is scattered over the town, with the exception of a cluster of upscale resorts at the north end.

The impression Pattaya made on me can be described as cheap, decrepit, dirty and low-quality.
This applies to nearly everything, including food, ladyboys, hotels, beaches, etc.
Most food is not freshly prepared. They make it some day and then they warm it up on other days. That's why most meats are stewed (or braised), covered with sauce, and not barbequed.
The prices are so low, I guess restaurants in Pattaya are forced to work that way if they want to survive.
It is not easy for the newcomer to find restaurants in Pattaya offering good value and tasty dishes at the same time, not even for fried rice or pad thai.

Of course there are lots of exceptions to the general impression, but these exceptions aren't obvious as they drown in an ocean of advertizing, both in the papers (specially made to advertize to falangs) and in the neon- and sign-cluttered streets, where it is close to impossible to find a relevant sign if you don't like playing "where's wally" for 10 minutes.
So I guess one would have to spend lots of time to put together a list of quality venues.

Regarding food places, some exceptions can be found in the malls.

While the Avenue Mall near the PBR is a total failure in my eyes (no action there, and the shops in the second row have no business), the central festival mall really impressed me by the quality of its food places.
Af course there is the food court on the ground level (good), another food court on level 3 or 4 (overpriced), and many asian restaurants on levels 5 and 6.
I ate at Yayoi (Japanese), at another restaurant of which I forgot the name (that was yesterday with Chinaman, on my last night in Patts) where we ate Isaan style suki - with a grill in the middle.
And then there was the evening with Snick and Diver2 at "canton house" on level 6, which is an inexpensive dimsum restaurant.
All those places offered absolutely fabulous dishes and great value:
At the Japanese: Gyoza + Roasted Beef Menu + Garlice Rice + soup + Salad + Singha = 240 baht

If you are tired of McDonalds or bland-tasting food that is heated up in a microwave, I very much recommend the festival mall for its good and inexpensive restaurants.

Another cheap restaurant that surprised me by the quality and taste of its dishes is the oh la la situated on soi 7 or 8.

- Ladyboys:
I am not into amazons and I like my ladyboys petite and feminine.
This type is not dominant in Pattaya.
There are some rare cuties, one of them in the so what bar, and some freelancing around walking street.
I came back to Bkk today, and went to Obsessions@Nana Plaza - god, what a sight after 2 weeks in Patts!
To be fair, many Ladyboys in Pattaya are more relaxed than in Bkk, and prices are much cheaper.

- Ladyboy bars:
There are lots of bars, with the disadvantage that they are scattered all over Pattaya and Jomtien. And every bar has only 5 to 10 Ladyboys, so this is a major pain in the ass. I grew tired to scout the town for cuties.
Also, there definitely is a certain pressure to order drinks for the girls, even if the cost is less than in Bkk.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby manarak » 05 Apr 2011, 14:13 •  [Post 25]

Fah's birthday party at the So What Bar, soi 6:

I went there on my own.

In the PBR's elevator I met an australian who looked like one of his parents might be an indian. He was also a fellow golfer and totally drunk.
I escorted him through the avenue mall, where he began to harass a thai girl wearing a promotional uniform and who wanted to distribute leaflets.
("hello sexy girl, you want to come with me, I invite you for drinks, come over...")
The girl was visibly embarassed, and I had a hard time pulling him away (for the record, I'm maybe about 5 feet 4, and he was over 6).
When I had convinced him that the girl wasn't interested, I got a very big smile from the girl plus a big wai.

I then had trouble myself making sure the guy would leave me alone, he wanted to pay me drinks and wouldn't let go of my hand... *sigh* idiots...
(by the way I met the same guy again the next day, just when he came in with his conquest of the evening - one of the ugliest, fat and old slappers I have seen in Pattaya, Warren Olson would have called her a three bag girl).

I make my way to soi 6 - just 10 minutes on foot, not so far really.

At the party I met several board members, which I don't all remember, because my memories begin to fade, and also because I met some of the same BMs at other places, and then there was also the alcohol...
I think I met Socrates there, not sure about Tphon and TTchang.

Socrates had a gorgeous-looking LB-Girlfriend with him.

Most of the good food was gone when I arrived, and the girls were taking turns in singing karaoke in the street.

I introduced myself to Hansi, who runs the bar together with his wife.
Hansi is a fellow german, and did many different things in his life, and certainly seems to be a good guy.

At the party I spotted Bee.
Bee is the type of girl I like. She's not an amazon, she looks cute without makeup, speaks english, is clever and a good laugh.
She began to work at the so what bar some days earlier, after holding different positions in regular jobs in the hotel and restaurant business for which she holds a bachelor degree.

We spoke a long time, but I didn't barfine her, because she has a stunted dick which head can't come out, so she can't be active.

But I had been stung by Bee, and I would return to her later.
manarak
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports