Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Nana Plaza Mixed Experience

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Nana Plaza Mixed Experience

Postby Dreamer7 » 15 Feb 2015, 17:18 •  [Post 1]

I had a great December in Thailand, visiting both Bangkok and Phuket. Casanova has mellowed with new girls and seems very relaxed and friendly.
Cascade has also changed. I don't visit often but while viewing the plaza from the balcony I was invited in by one of the girls. I made it clear from the start that I would only stay for one beer. She invited a friend to join us and both were over attentive. After one beer I decided that I wanted to move on. Both girls got really pissy when I only offered 200 Baht tip each. Either I am out of touch with tipping or they are out of order. There are plenty of other places to visit.
Nuch massage Sukhumvit seems friendly. I shall visit again and see what happens.
Patong was different this time. The tourist numbers were down and Bangla Road is struggling. Soi Crocodile has lost the dancing platforms and was very quiet. The further from the main road you went the fewer bars were opening.
It is early to be planning my next trip but I do enjoy Thailand.
Dreamer7

Re: Nana Plaza Mixed Experience

Postby The_Iron_Ladyboy » 09 May 2015, 14:41 •  [Post 2]

I believe the tourism is down quite a lot, with it the paying customers which leads to (more) greedy behavior from lots of people everywhere, they jump on any opportunity with high expectations and if they don't get what they expected they get pissy, it's not you mate. I guess you just picked a wrong time to visit.
Watch the right ladyboy hardcore at http://www.ladyboyvice.com
The_Iron_Ladyboy

Postby manarak » 09 May 2015, 18:02 •  [Post 3]

There also the military government which has decided to crack down on public displays of naughtiness, many bars have stopped the naked dancers.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby The_Iron_Ladyboy » 09 May 2015, 18:59 •  [Post 4]

Yeah, they are giving especially ladyboys a lot of crap, especially Laos ladyboys working in Pattaya already had a hard time to be out on the streets and lately it's getting worse and worse.
Watch the right ladyboy hardcore at http://www.ladyboyvice.com
The_Iron_Ladyboy

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports