Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Trip Reports

Funny Moments with ladyboy

You met Ladyboys during your trip and want to tell the world about it?
Be our guest and post your experience.

Funny Moments with ladyboy

Postby Jassem » 30 Mar 2014, 20:01 •  [Post 1]

hey.First time posting :) so let me just say.i am happy to be here reading all these awesome experiences you people had.What a wonderful forums.anyway.I wanted to create this topic hoping that its not copied or already made in the paste.forgive me if i missed that

I want to share my story with a ladyboy i met last jan in Ko Samui.Sadly.It was my first time in this island.not very experienced and rather disspointed with the nightlife there but anyway.2 AM i was walking into some random bar and there she is came to me right away when i ordered a drink.very beautiful half Chinesse 170 tall ladyboy.ofc i bought her a bear and we had the usual conversation.funny thing.i know all along that she is a ladyboy meanwhile she is pretending she is a real GIRL and she THINKS that i see her as a girl which i find pretty hilarious but anyway.she asked me for 1 thousands baht for full night which i find pretty cheap.i was like oooookkk !!!!!! lol we went to the hotel.had some snacks and some chatting.i went to take a shower than i saw this weird super shy face and covering her little penis when i got out.she is still fucking pretending she is a girl.i told her.hey.its all good.dont worry. I know you are ladyboy since i first saw you yet she is still pretending she is a girl.it almost felt like SHE WANTED to be a girl which thats probably the case here :P i saw the situation getting akward so i completely changed the topic and moved to other until she broke the news to me and told me.i am sorry i am a ladyboy.i giggled at her face ( and laughed my ass off inside ) and told her.ohh i know this already lol !!! told her.you dont have to hide you..i choose you because you are ladyboy not a girl.so no need to pretend you are one

anyway.its just funny story i wanted to share .it will be cool to see other funny story from you guys !!! GO !!!
Jassem

Re: Funny Moments with ladyboy

Postby manarak » 31 Mar 2014, 09:10 •  [Post 2]

welcome to the forum :)
That happened to me as well :)
I guess after some time everyone who likes LBs has a similar story
manarak
Global Moderator

Return to Public Ladyboy Trip Reports