Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Picture Post

The Filipino Wolfpacks

Have ladyboy pictures but not much to say?
Post away!

The Filipino Wolfpacks

Postby Stealth009 » 19 Nov 2011, 15:35 •  [Post 1]

This Thread Is For All The BM , That love to Have As Many LB As Possible In There Hotel Room , I will Keep Updating Everytime I Am Back Home In The Fillipines

One of the many thing that i love abouth the fillipino ladyboy`s and most fillipino GG`s , they alway`s move around in group of 2 - 4 - 6 girls when ever they go out.....

When time come for you to hit the deck back to the hotel , the ladyboy that you have hooked up for that night will ask you if her friends can come allong.
That can mean that at any given moment you can have 4 to 5 girls in your room with you , and it`s up to you which one you will fuck or not.

The other girls will not ask nothing it`s also up to you if you pay them or not , in general they are very close and social with each other , when you pay the one that you hooked up with , she will share the money that you pay her for that night with the rest of the girls.....

Picture of one of the many wolfpacks that i incounter every time i am at home in the fillipines....

Greetz , Stealth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Re: The Filipino Wolfpacks

Postby manarak » 21 Nov 2011, 14:23 •  [Post 2]

Awesome!
:clap:

I'm a bit of an agoraphobe.
And in the bed, I guess that more than 2 are unmanageable :-)
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Stealth009 » 22 Nov 2011, 02:15 •  [Post 3]

Two Cuttie`s From Mango Square , kept them for 2 day`s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby friedfrunk » 28 Nov 2011, 14:02 •  [Post 4]

Nice work, Stealth! I recognize some of them. I'm missing Cebu already. ;)
friedfrunk

Postby winkandnod » 26 Dec 2011, 08:05 •  [Post 5]

With LB one at a time. sorry but no trust there.
winkandnod

Postby lin » 27 Dec 2011, 14:13 •  [Post 6]

very good job....hope to see more... :twisted:
lin
Trusted Member

Postby Stealth009 » 16 Jan 2012, 00:16 •  [Post 7]

@Winkandnod

Trust , yes......

I know these girls for more then 2 a 3 years , i have been to there homes , i have meet there familie...
None of these girls will ever dear to steal anything from me , i am not stupid i know how to organize a gangbang and when to invite more then 1 girl to come and stay with me at my hotel

Greetz , Stealth

Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby voltron » 17 Apr 2012, 05:38 •  [Post 8]

livin on the edge brother. I dont mess around in the PI like that. Color me unlucky but the only times i have had issue with ID theft, credit cards or altercations was in the PI. I keep it one on one there. You ever wonder why they roll in packs? Thats because they are often victims of violence and if you step out of line...you can be too. Not that there are roving bands of of straight cats waiting to rumble, but the PI's predominant Catholic culture is not as....accomodating as the Buddhists of other SE Asian nations. Violence against LB's is quite often ignored or brushed off and its quite common. Ever notice when you see LB's from the Phils taking photos on the beach...its at night? You run in the wrong "crowds" you attract attention.
Not that you wont get rolled in LOS but in the PI you dont have to leave yourself open very long to attract it and running with packs of "Bakla" is a pretty good way.
I dont know you man but watch your 6...the PI aint no joke.
voltron

Postby Stealth009 » 17 Apr 2012, 09:11 •  [Post 9]

@Voltron

Been going now to the fillipines for 15 years this year will be the 16th , live there for 5 years all over the place....

The fillipines is my second home buddy and my current girlfriend is a fillipino ladyboy , been there done that....

I know everything that you need to know abouth this place and the ladyboy`s living here and all that is going on with my girls....
It may look to you that i am running with the wrong crowd but i can assure you that that`s not the case , i have my privit network of girls that i move around with.
And what you see on these pictures are girls from my network , i am not stupid before any of these girls get in to my network there must go a few years over it.....
As i stated out in my post above most of these girls i know for a few years already and i have visit there homes , so none of them will dear do me no harm in fact these same girls are my bodyguards and will protect me with there live anywhere i go with them.
I can go places in many Bario where no general tourist will dear to go , and that`s the fun part of been a ladyboy lover i know there world better then any one her online.......

Ps. And i think your confuse with the taken picture part ????

I have tons of ladyboy on my facebook with pictures taken everywere and for sure the beach in the day time or at night , the girls are having a hardtime but not that they may not expose them self.

Greetz , Stealth

Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby 70510 » 17 May 2012, 11:34 •  [Post 10]

Stealth009, you have been lucky and voltron is right some of these Wolfpacks are dangerous. Some are part of syndicate gangs who will cut you up or mess you up after stealing from you.

Postby Stealth009 » 17 May 2012, 11:58 •  [Post 11]

@70510

You guy`s watch to many movies and read to many books , from all the 15 years i have been going there i never hear of such bullshit !!!

Offcourse you have everyday things going on with stealing or anything in that order and that happend with the GG`s also , i think you guy`s underestimate the overwelming show of force that is everyday impose by the fillipino goverment....
If there is any ladyboy syndicate that does such things they will have been killed on the spot and it will have been every where in the news media , so give me a link where i can read what your saying ???

I dont think it`s fear to put the girls in such a bad spot light and over exaggerate the things in such a proportion like you guy`s are doing !!!

Beside i am not a tourist when i go to the fillipines , so every body know me there and they also know not to fuck with me....
And as i said if anything happend to me i will trace that person with in 24 hours and he or she will be in a lot of shit when i catch up with him or her.....

Ps. if i dont forget i will make some pictures of me in " Tondo " to visit some ladyboy boy friends with i a few weeks , the most dangeriuos place in the fillipines....

Greetz , Stealth

Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby manarak » 17 May 2012, 18:13 •  [Post 12]

Stealth, 70510 has been banned for spamming.
I suppose he wrote this daft comment just to appear legit as a user.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby stewmeat » 24 Jun 2012, 19:56 •  [Post 13]

Stealth009 wrote:@Voltron

All I can say is that you have a very open minded attitude about having fun and about life. I would love to be in the middle of a wolfpack, that would be my dream come true!

Been going now to the fillipines for 15 years this year will be the 16th , live there for 5 years all over the place....

The fillipines is my second home buddy and my current girlfriend is a fillipino ladyboy , been there done that....

I know everything that you need to know abouth this place and the ladyboy`s living here and all that is going on with my girls....
It may look to you that i am running with the wrong crowd but i can assure you that that`s not the case , i have my privit network of girls that i move around with.
And what you see on these pictures are girls from my network , i am not stupid before any of these girls get in to my network there must go a few years over it.....
As i stated out in my post above most of these girls i know for a few years already and i have visit there homes , so none of them will dear do me no harm in fact these same girls are my bodyguards and will protect me with there live anywhere i go with them.
I can go places in many Bario where no general tourist will dear to go , and that`s the fun part of been a ladyboy lover i know there world better then any one her online.......

Ps. And i think your confuse with the taken picture part ????

I have tons of ladyboy on my facebook with pictures taken everywere and for sure the beach in the day time or at night , the girls are having a hardtime but not that they may not expose them self.

Greetz , Stealth
stewmeat

Postby Stealth009 » 13 Jul 2012, 16:35 •  [Post 14]

It can get very addictive when you dick get to much use to the idea that there are more then one PussyAss to fuck with you in your hotel bed at any given time of the night

I just love the twosome and threesome scene there in the phillippines , picture of my wolfpack in AC

Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby andrea4u » 15 Jul 2012, 04:36 •  [Post 15]

lol..very true that most pinays (lb's and girls) do go out in groups.
Lucky for the guys who get to have fun with those who also tag along.

But unfortunately, in other cases, some of them also use this a cover up.
Like they take their friends with them and the guy gets to pay for everything...food and drinks..taxi fare..
The guy takes the girl to his place (home or hotel) and the friends tag along.
Then girl will say that she can't stay the night since her friends and her have to go home
or she cannot "do what he wants" because her friends are there...
sad...
andrea4u

Postby Stealth009 » 15 Jul 2012, 13:40 •  [Post 16]

@Andrea4u

Well in anycase it`s the guy own fault that this will happend to him because he is been stupid the whole night !!!

I use other tactics , first of all i will never go with a wolfpack of more then two girls if i dont know them in advance....
When i join a group of girls , i will pick the one out that i will like to have fun with that night.
And i will immidiatly ask her where do we go from here and what abouth her friend.
If she tells me that the friend will come along with us , i will tell her that her friend must be prepare to get her PussyAss if it`s a ladyboy or her Pussy if she is a girl fucked big time....
I will also tell her friend whatsupp so she knows that she will be part of the game later on , if i see any resistance by any of the girls i will walk and look for somebody else.
I will also make advance to her friend from time to time to keep the fuck candle burning and warm at all time.....

When we reach the hotel there is no going no where until i have fucked both of them , period !!!

And if the shy game come in to play i will take them one by one to the toilet lock the door and fuck there brain out !!!

P.s. Most guy`s are as pussy as the ladyboy`s or girls them self , most time the girls are in control and they are walking behind her like a puppy , stupid fuckers.....
And then there wallet get fucked up bigtime , and then they want to crayout and give the girls a bad name that they are scammers and all that bullshit , while they are the once that have to get a kick in there ass for been so stupid !!!

When i am with the girls i am the man they are the woman , no room for no bullshit !!!
I call the shots and i decide what , when anything will happend , if they dont like my rules they can walk anytime , the ocean is full of new horny players....

Greetz , Stealth

Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby andrea4u » 17 Jul 2012, 19:59 •  [Post 17]

haha.. exactly..
it is all just a matter of attitude
I guess these guys whom I have heard the story from ( first hand ) have no balls to tell these girls what they really want
Some might also just be too tired to play "the game" so they just send the girls home to avoid more hassles.
andrea4u

Postby bamboo » 10 Aug 2012, 15:22 •  [Post 18]

Stealth009 wrote:@Andrea4u

Well in anycase it`s the guy own fault that this will happend to him because he is been stupid the whole night !!!

I use other tactics , first of all i will never go with a wolfpack of more then two girls if i dont know them in advance....
When i join a group of girls , i will pick the one out that i will like to have fun with that night.
And i will immidiatly ask her where do we go from here and what abouth her friend.
If she tells me that the friend will come along with us , i will tell her that her friend must be prepare to get her PussyAss if it`s a ladyboy or her Pussy if she is a girl fucked big time....
I will also tell her friend whatsupp so she knows that she will be part of the game later on , if i see any resistance by any of the girls i will walk and look for somebody else.
I will also make advance to her friend from time to time to keep the fuck candle burning and warm at all time.....

When we reach the hotel there is no going no where until i have fucked both of them , period !!!

And if the shy game come in to play i will take them one by one to the toilet lock the door and fuck there brain out !!!

P.s. Most guy`s are as pussy as the ladyboy`s or girls them self , most time the girls are in control and they are walking behind her like a puppy , stupid fuckers.....
And then there wallet get fucked up bigtime , and then they want to crayout and give the girls a bad name that they are scammers and all that bullshit , while they are the once that have to get a kick in there ass for been so stupid !!!

When i am with the girls i am the man they are the woman , no room for no bullshit !!!
I call the shots and i decide what , when anything will happend , if they dont like my rules they can walk anytime , the ocean is full of new horny players....
Greetz , Stealth

Well said Stealth.You can't be doing what the girl tells you to do then blame her.Have the gumption to tell her No.I've a few filipina ladyboys and girls that I chat to on YM and if they start that telling me how it is I tell them no way.When I finally get to Philippines it's my holiday and I will be in the driving seat.
There are loads of ladyboys over there so if one doesn't want to play ball just move along!
bamboo

Postby coolrad » 02 May 2013, 10:15 •  [Post 19]

more pics buddy
coolrad

Postby bundyrumbo » 04 Aug 2014, 06:35 •  [Post 20]

That would have been fun with 5 of them.
bundyrumbo

Return to Public Ladyboy Picture Post