Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Picture Post

Scumbag traitors A.K.A. 'heroes'

Have ladyboy pictures but not much to say?
Post away!

Scumbag traitors A.K.A. 'heroes'

Postby manarak » 14 Aug 2011, 12:57 •  [Post 1]

We at BLF are taking a hard course against so-called 'heroes'. These are just tossers believing they will get brownie points from ladyboys for telling them about the forums' confidential content (mostly pictures).

The posters making the pictures and trip reports available are providing you with invaluable information and also pleasure... for free!
We think it is one of the lowest things to cause problems for the contributors by going to the girls and talking to them about the forums, trip reports and pictures people posted about them. Not just here, but on any forum.

It seems the incidents are on the rise, and we at BLF want to do our best to investigate these heroes and try to identify them and then take the appropriate action to take that garbage out.
And we mean not just out of here, but out of any other forum too.

On the other hand, public witch hunts are not a good thing, so these investigations are visible to our trusted members only.

If you have been victim of a so-called 'hero' (regardless on what forum it happened), please post the general facts to this thread, and send the more privy information by PM to me (Manarak).
I will then post a "wanted" thread to the section in trusted members.

Important: do post only the general facts here, but no usernames, no emails addresses, no names. Send these by PM to Manarak.

Thank you.

P.S.
Maybe some of you wonder what will happen to identified heroes?

First of all, we do not intend to post their picture or name publicly on the internet.

We will do the following when we got the hero by the balls:
We will liaise with fellow forums and all the usernames of the hero on all forums will be published, along with a life long ban on all cooperating forums.

In addition, BLF has a mechanism that prevents banned users to come back under another email and username.
I can share that technology with other forum admins if interested.
manarak
Global Moderator

Re: Scumbag traitors A.K.A. 'heroes'

Postby onetruesaxon » 14 Aug 2011, 15:54 •  [Post 2]

Its happened to me a few times as you know already from my TR here and with Mod as well now. I am at this time investigaiting them myself. What I intend to do with the information will have far more consequence. Than just having him banned from all forums.
onetruesaxon

Re: Scumbag traitors A.K.A. 'heroes'

Postby manarak » 14 Aug 2011, 16:34 •  [Post 3]

onetruesaxon wrote:Its happened to me a few times as you know already from my TR here and with Mod as well now. I am at this time investigaiting them myself. What I intend to do with the information will have far more consequence. Than just having him banned from all forums.

up to you, but you are walking a potentially dangerous path (from a legal point of view)

...and of course don't forget to share his username, so that I can do my part about the forums
manarak
Global Moderator

Return to Public Ladyboy Picture Post