Login



HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Public Ladyboy Picture Post

DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Have ladyboy pictures but not much to say?
Post away!

DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 21 Jul 2011, 19:51 •  [Post 1]

Hi mate...in LOS again from 19 july....i start this new long trip in BKK for met one of my favorite LB here....she not work in bar or freelancer but she work as craftsman of women's handbags ..yesterday she told me that she like too much to be top and dominate man.....i think can be very good for who like to be topped and dominated....i saw that she like BDSM too much....can be very nice mistress for play game....i ask her if i can give her contact for some friend and she authorized me to give her email for contact. if someone want only send me PM.....but remember ...not speak about site....she only know that i show her pics for friend and give email.....never speak about site...ok? anyway...in august she come sometime for some day in Pattaya....if you like a mistress i think she is not professional ...but can do very good because she like to do!

NOOK:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby manarak » 21 Jul 2011, 20:27 •  [Post 2]

nice body and nice cock there!
thank you for sharing Lin
User avatar
manarak
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: 03 Jan 2011, 15:33

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby koykaeng » 21 Jul 2011, 23:34 •  [Post 3]

She looks fabulous, and right up my alley....for lack of a better expression. :bow:

I'm totally a bottom, and nothing excites me more than a dominant ladyboy willing & able to take control.

It is very hard to find a ladyboy that really has an appreciation of B&D or S&M.

Usually I visit some of the lady mistressess in Bangkok to get my fix.

Will send you a PM Lin, and I understand about not mentioning the website.

Cheers
Koykaeng
User avatar
koykaeng
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 136
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 13:46

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby manarak » 21 Jul 2011, 23:46 •  [Post 4]

be careful, this has been posted in the public section!
User avatar
manarak
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: 03 Jan 2011, 15:33

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby jimjim005 » 22 Jul 2011, 15:05 •  [Post 5]

Lin, PM sent. Cheers.
jimjim005
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 05:00

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 24 Jul 2011, 15:41 •  [Post 6]

koykaeng wrote:She looks fabulous, and right up my alley....for lack of a better expression. :bow:

I'm totally a bottom, and nothing excites me more than a dominant ladyboy willing & able to take control.

It is very hard to find a ladyboy that really has an appreciation of B&D or S&M.

Usually I visit some of the lady mistressess in Bangkok to get my fix.

Will send you a PM Lin, and I understand about not mentioning the website.

Cheers
Koykaeng


when you want send me message and i'll give you her email. she is good for you for sure....hug
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 24 Jul 2011, 15:43 •  [Post 7]

manarak wrote:be careful, this has been posted in the public section!

yes i know....but she dont know about this site or others same PLBF.....important is nobody speak about site. she know that i show her for friends and give her email. if nobody will be a hero nothing happen. hug mate
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby dom_lb_lover » 04 Aug 2011, 23:56 •  [Post 8]

can you let me know her contact please ?
i am also looking for dominant lb and very difficult to found !
thanks a lot


lin wrote:Hi mate...in LOS again from 19 july....i start this new long trip in BKK for met one of my favorite LB here....she not work in bar or freelancer but she work as craftsman of women's handbags ..yesterday she told me that she like too much to be top and dominate man.....i think can be very good for who like to be topped and dominated....i saw that she like BDSM too much....can be very nice mistress for play game....i ask her if i can give her contact for some friend and she authorized me to give her email for contact. if someone want only send me PM.....but remember ...not speak about site....she only know that i show her pics for friend and give email.....never speak about site...ok? anyway...in august she come sometime for some day in Pattaya....if you like a mistress i think she is not professional ...but can do very good because she like to do!

NOOK:
dom_lb_lover
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:43

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 07 Aug 2011, 09:42 •  [Post 9]

Dom LB Nook told me she come in Pattaya tomorrow for 3 days.....i'm happy to have another BDSM session with her...if someone want be dominated and topped i give you her number here because maybe i not have time for enter here and give you in PM....but...NOT SPEAK THAT YOU SEE IN THE SITE!..CAN TELL THAT LIN GIVE YOU. I have permission from her for give her number to my friends. i hope not have others heroes now....0837179479....enjoy...
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby Jake » 07 Aug 2011, 11:38 •  [Post 10]

Well it is funny Lin.. we post things like pictures and numbers because the ladyboys ask us to do it since it gives them more of an income, but still the heroes don't understand that the girls are actually making more money this way. :(
User avatar
Jake
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: 21 Nov 2010, 03:00

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 08 Aug 2011, 07:19 •  [Post 11]

yes funny....now we will see what happen.....lol
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 09 Aug 2011, 19:00 •  [Post 12]

yesterday i meet Nook for 2 hours BDSM session here in Pattaya...she come in Pattaya for 3 days.....she bring some toys for play and i had a very good time.....enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby Buddyy » 10 Aug 2011, 03:40 •  [Post 13]

enjoy she looks like a lot of fun
Buddyy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 30 Jul 2011, 19:25

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby Soso » 14 Aug 2011, 12:06 •  [Post 14]

Lin-

Anything here look familiar? :)

I spent 4 hours with Nook yesterday. Apart from showing up about 30 minutes late (the equivalent to a day early for a Thai LB), she was completely satisfying in every way. She brought a few beers for herself and said that she likes to drink a bit while making a slave of a guy. Told me she'd only been doing the mistress thing for about a year.

I've never really tried any hardcore BDSM, but she was VERY accommodating. We agreed on a safe word- she said she'd never heard of that before. She laid out all of her stuff and asked if I liked her to smell fresh or dirty! I said "fresh" and she then showered and changed into one of the outfits she brought. I also brought some things along and she obligingly let me dress her as I wished.

We pretty much ran the SM gamut, with her clamps, gags, ties, chains, dildos, etc. After a couple of hours, we both ate some Viagra and continued. I also brought some gay porn for her to watch- it worked well- she was at her hardest while viewing boy-fuck-boy. She did say she prefers to watch amateur girls getting fucked, without all the groaning that so many pros do.

All in all, it was a great experience. I had some red ligature marks on my wrists and ankles, a bruise on my shoulder and a bit of a red line going around my neck, but nothing serious. She was very well spoken and accommodating. Her rate was most reasonable- gave her 1200 THB, plus topped up her mobile and gave her some drinks, condoms and an unused tube of KY. We've setup another meeting for next week, a more extended session.

BTW- I contacted her by SMS using the mobile number supplied above by Lin. She responded quickly by SMS, calling me "My bitch", telling me I was going to be her slave and signing off as "your Mistress".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Soso
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 22
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 13:01

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 15 Aug 2011, 10:17 •  [Post 15]

happy you had a good time with her...she is lovely mistress.....
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby spolverone » 20 Aug 2011, 15:23 •  [Post 16]

She is a lovely foot, nice stocking sole, all to lick and smell.....
:-)
spolverone
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 May 2011, 15:10

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 21 Aug 2011, 23:09 •  [Post 17]

And here new pics ....2 days ago in BKK..... other session good.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby spolverone » 04 Sep 2011, 14:06 •  [Post 18]

lovely sole to lick!!!
There are LB Mistress?
spolverone
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 May 2011, 15:10

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby Jake » 04 Sep 2011, 14:35 •  [Post 19]

Yep there's a few!
User avatar
Jake
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: 21 Nov 2010, 03:00

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby nightcrawler » 29 Sep 2011, 12:32 •  [Post 20]

Nook seems a very serious and lovely Domina. She has a site on Alt.com which is a serious BDSM personals site. So in addition to the plausible denial of saying one received her number from Lin ... one can also say a friend saw Her on ALT.

I am also seeking LB Dommes and happy to share my contacts. Years ago i was regularly serviced by the lovely Nee of Casanova who was a discrete Domme and liked to play very hard. sadly she has been in Switzerland for several years. She usually comes home around Songkran time and can play then.

She has a friend still at Casanova who is a hard domme, but not nearly as pretty as Nee or it seems Nook. If anyone is interested i can find her name.
nightcrawler
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 29 Sep 2011, 12:07

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby Bumblebee » 29 Sep 2011, 12:45 •  [Post 21]

nightcrawler wrote:Nook seems a very serious and lovely Domina. She has a site on Alt.com which is a serious BDSM personals site. So in addition to the plausible denial of saying one received her number from Lin ... one can also say a friend saw Her on ALT.

I am also seeking LB Dommes and happy to share my contacts. Years ago i was regularly serviced by the lovely Nee of Casanova who was a discrete Domme and liked to play very hard. sadly she has been in Switzerland for several years. She usually comes home around Songkran time and can play then.

She has a friend still at Casanova who is a hard domme, but not nearly as pretty as Nee or it seems Nook. If anyone is interested i can find her name.

I am sure you will get a few queries Nightcrawler, domme LBs seem to be in demand for sure.
User avatar
Bumblebee
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 01:14

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby ktoyhunter » 02 Nov 2011, 21:22 •  [Post 22]

@lin
is the nasa-vegas joiner-friendly ?
never brought a lb there with me
ktoyhunter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Nov 2011, 19:06

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby lin » 04 Nov 2011, 23:25 •  [Post 23]

yes...nasa vegas never make problem....also you can wait LB in your room.....
and want warn that mistress Nook stay in Pattaya for some days if someone is interested...
User avatar
lin
Trusted Member
 
Posts: 429
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 15:38
Location: Rome-Pattaya

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby richard » 09 Nov 2011, 15:37 •  [Post 24]

Hi Nightcrawler,
Could you tell me more about the LB Dommes that you know from Casanova, in particular Nee or her friend?

Also do any of the forum members know of LB dommes in Bangkok they don’t necessarily have to work in the bars? Perhaps Lin would have some info?

Also I have heard that LB that work in Beauty Salons are also good tops and LB dommes?


Regards
richard
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 14:25

Re: DOMINANT LB IN BKK

Postby bronzi » 30 Mar 2012, 22:33 •  [Post 25]

so sexy turning me on ;)
thanks for the share
bronzi
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Mar 2012, 20:42

Next

Return to Public Ladyboy Picture Post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests