Login

HOME Fight Club

To whoever that screwed over my friends

OK, gentlemen, gloves off! In this forum, the rules for flaming, insults, etc. are relaxed, enter at your own risk.

To whoever that screwed over my friends

Postby Jake » 28 Jun 2011, 19:17 •  [Post 1]

by revealing their posts and reports to the girls.. FUCK YOU! :evil:

Ok now that that is off my chest.. lets have a round of drinks for my friends and lets try and forget about our troubles. ;)
Jake

Re: To whoever that screwed over my friends

Postby onetruesaxon » 28 Jun 2011, 19:34 •  [Post 2]

Jake wrote:by revealing their posts and reports to the girls.. FUCK YOU! :evil:

Ok now that that is off my chest.. lets have a round of drinks for my friends and lets try and forget about our troubles. ;)

Fuck em :evil: Na I would set the fuckers on fire. If I find that twat from London that showed X her photo's he is in serious bother.
onetruesaxon

Postby Jake » 28 Jun 2011, 20:03 •  [Post 3]

It happened to another bm last night too OTS and he was unable to be at the party that he paid for... thankfully a few of us were able to atleast try and help him take his mind off it.. well I hope..
Jake

Postby onetruesaxon » 29 Jun 2011, 23:55 •  [Post 4]

Jake wrote:It happened to another bm last night too OTS and he was unable to be at the party that he paid for... thankfully a few of us were able to atleast try and help him take his mind off it.. well I hope..

FFS When will these wankers learn. There are a few mates of mine out there at the moment so I hope they are behaving themselves not.
onetruesaxon

Postby manarak » 10 Jul 2011, 08:47 •  [Post 5]

We will find out Paul...

The list of possible names has been narrowed down to about half a dozen.

Only a question of time now.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby onetruesaxon » 10 Jul 2011, 12:45 •  [Post 6]

irishpaul wrote:
Jake wrote:
So if you know this BM----- NAME & SHAME HIM!

:clap: :clap: :clap: We need rid of this scum.
onetruesaxon

Postby lblovincowboy » 08 Nov 2012, 01:38 •  [Post 7]

Jake wrote:by revealing their posts and reports to the girls.. FUCK YOU! :evil:

While still somewhat of a ladyboy novice I must admit that after having done quite a bit of reading on another forum before my first trip in to Lady Boy heaven (Pattaya), as well as PMing with several of the boards members I learned 3 very important rules I took with me to Pattaya in 2010.

1. Get lots of pictures (you’ll look at them often) and make dam sure the girls know before you take them that you want pictures.

2. Try to write your trip report a little each day as you go or you will forget a shit load of stuff.

3. Most importantly NEVER post any pictures or TR before you have left the country, and if you plan on being back anytime soon re think anything you’re about to post because there are a load of these Fucking Heroes trolling the forums and they will fuck you and your trip up right, quick and in a hurry.

On a side note, these assholes who have never learned the simple rule of “BROs before Hos” need to catch a beat down.
lblovincowboy

Postby Stealth009 » 08 Nov 2012, 19:18 •  [Post 8]

@LbLovinCowboy

You have forgotten the most important rule of them all which make your rule no 1 to 3 more easy.....
Know dam well on which forum you will post your TR , just add it on any forum means your exposing your self and your content to the Hero`s for 99,9 %
All should do there home work and look for the best forum that is online , and with a free forum enterprise like we have now day`s you have enough to choose from.....

I personaly knows where you coming form , i am also a member on that same forum , but the day`s that i will invest my energy time and money on these type of forum is in the past , now i go for quality and if that is what your looking for , been here online your in the right place at the right time , have fun.....

Greetz , stealth
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby astrolopitec » 29 May 2013, 03:35 •  [Post 9]

So lets see if I understand this thing...

The main defense against ladyboys reading their own reviews in a forum is their lack of English ?

And a Hero is some bozzo that brings it to the attention of the girl and translates it possibly in hope of favors?
astrolopitec

Return to Fight Club