Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums International LB country guide

South america anyone ?

Our members compile a guide for each country in a collaborational effort.

South america anyone ?

Postby doggyfun » 15 Sep 2011, 03:50 •  [Post 1]

hello guys,

im a LB lover, so im in the right place !
Most post focus on SE, none relative to south america.
I find South american to have precious LB for fun.
Take the time to check out a few models here :

http://www.sexo3.com/GeneralE.htm
http://www.distintas.net/
http://www.distintas.net/

and of course Brazilian LB are the best for me.
Anyone enjoys this part of the world for fun ?
doggyfun

Re: South america anyone ?

Postby Jake » 15 Sep 2011, 03:54 •  [Post 2]

Stealth009 does. And a few others. I kind of like the amazonian body types too.

But its cheaper to find a streetwalker or go to the dance clubs for "bonecas" than calling them up on the phone.
Jake

Postby 1TS-aholic » 18 Sep 2011, 23:17 •  [Post 3]

I just booked my ticket to Buenos Aires. Looking to enjoy some delicious LB's down there. LOS wasn't in the cards this time. It will be my first trip to SA and a little nervous, but definitely excited. If anyone has tips to share it will be greatly appreciated.
1TS-aholic

Postby manarak » 18 Sep 2011, 23:36 •  [Post 4]

never been down there and not contemplating it...

But your trip report will be very very interesting to read!

I might create a special forum section just for you, LOL.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby tstrek » 22 Sep 2011, 01:36 •  [Post 5]

When I am in Brazil, I am all GG, well at least 98% of the time. Why? I don't speak Portuguese. I have called some of the beautiful Brazilian Transexuals on the phone and can't get by "hello". I guess the issue is that most of the shemales in Brazil are forced to leave school early because they get harassed, so they don't ever get to the English classes like all the GG's working girls. I did meet with one Brazilian TS who I communicated with online, Hilda Brasil, and it was a one star out of five experience at best when I dated her. I tried to get her to hook me up with some hot TS's in Sao Paulo, but it didn't work out. She wanted big bucks to be a guide: big bucks! I did the street walker thing in both Sao Paulo and Rio de Janiero. The prices are low, but the quality is not there on the street. The street is sort of like the Villa Mimosa for GG's, the bargain basement. When you look at the photos of the hot Brazilian girls, what you see on the street doesn't come near that. I have a feeling that once a Brazilian TS makes a few videos she is off to Italy, Spain or Portugal for the real bucks. From what I've heard there are plenty of rich European guys willing to sponsor them to Europe.
tstrek

Postby 1TS-aholic » 25 Sep 2011, 00:01 •  [Post 6]

manarak, I'm working on hotel, deciding on getting a car while there etc. Although I don't consider myself a "good" reporter, I'll give the best trip report I'm capable of. Hopefully it will be filled with many fond memories!!!
1TS-aholic

Return to International LB country guide