Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Traveler's Guide

How much do you pay for your hotel room ?

How much do you pay for your hotel room ?

Postby PassPort » 17 Jan 2011, 15:20 •  [Post 1]

My favourite hotel costs me 1300baht per night, almost opposite the royal garden shopping centre on 2nd road, hotel is called the royal twin palace, its quite set back from the road, and noise is very low by pattaya standards, (important 4 me)

Great security is important whilst in lodging, and i like my hotel, although it lacks room safes, they have them behind the reception desk...

Some guys pay less, some guys pay much more, but its horses for courses i guess.
what goes around, comes around
PassPort
Trusted Member

Re: How much do you pay for your hotel room ?

Postby Admin » 17 Jan 2011, 18:02 •  [Post 2]

I pay about 1000 to 1200 for a one bedroom appartment (i.e. there is a living room and a bedroom), with free internet and daily cleaning.
One bedroom is important for me, as I like to keep girls overnight but I need to work until very late.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby pandemonium » 20 Jan 2011, 05:29 •  [Post 3]

with going to patts usually in low season, i would grudge paying anything over the 1000 baht per night range.
for this money you should be able to find something suitable with a pool wifi ect.
for example the pbr, 999 per night including breakfast, and every 7 night is free.
pandemonium

Postby Admin » 20 Jan 2011, 14:10 •  [Post 4]

pandemonium wrote:with going to patts usually in low season, i would grudge paying anything over the 1000 baht per night range.
for this money you should be able to find something suitable with a pool wifi ect.
for example the pbr, 999 per night including breakfast, and every 7 night is free.

And you can even get it for 899 baht if you take no breakfast.
The PBR is great for people who are still shy to book in smaller places or go the apartment way.

But separated bedroom and living room is really important for me.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Traveler's Guide