Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Traveler's Guide

Massage Parlour / Nighclubs

Massage Parlour / Nighclubs

Postby madmax » 30 Aug 2011, 03:31 •  [Post 1]

I noticed there is a lot of GG soapy massage parlours in Bangkok. Where if any are there some with LB? I havnt tried either yet but they sound like fun. Also want to know what nightclub(s) are we more likely to find LB at?
madmax

Re: Massage Parlour / Nighclubs

Postby Jake » 01 Sep 2011, 08:47 •  [Post 2]

in BKK or Patts?

Patts you can find em all over walking street, just pick any club or right outside it. Hell I've seen em outside restaurants and 7/11's.
Jake

Postby jman864 » 07 Oct 2011, 04:43 •  [Post 3]

madmax wrote:I noticed there is a lot of GG soapy massage parlours in Bangkok. Where if any are there some with LB? I havnt tried either yet but they sound like fun. Also want to know what nightclub(s) are we more likely to find LB at?

Hi, new here, but been on a couple of the other forums for quite awhile.

I think you are asking about BKK? Massage is tricky - I think there are some regulations about LBs (since they are considered male) the massage would have to register differently? I never heard of any at a soapy place. There are (or have been) isolated LBs at some of the Suk area Thai massage places. Specifically World Inn on Soi 7/1 (Tan and/or Lek?). Also on Soi 4 just down from NP - there have been reports of 1 or 2 Lbs working at various times.

As far as clubs, I assume you are talking about places like Q-Bar, Bed, etc. I think Q-Bar has pretty strict anti-LB policy? I have seen them in Bed, occassionally at some of the RCA clubs. Maybe the most famous is Hollywood (not the one in NP)? It's in Ratchadapesik?

Hope this helps. I'm landing today (first visit in more than a year), so I will try to update if I get any new info.

Jman
jman864

Postby jman864 » 09 Oct 2011, 16:24 •  [Post 4]

Just an quick update after my too short (2 nights) stop in BKK over the weekend.

Was definitely 1 Lb outside at Apsara on Soi 4 - saw her sitting there on Sat evening. Didn't get a chance to swing by World Inn on 7/1 so can't say if there are any there now...
jman864

Return to Traveler's Guide