Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Traveler's Guide

Traveling to Phuket

Traveling to Phuket

Postby dirtymexicanbird » 03 Jun 2011, 03:00 •  [Post 1]

Hey ladies!

me and some friends are going to a fabulous place called phuket this november! we love to dance, party and go to the beach. does anyone have any recommends for what to do and see when we aren't recovering from the night before?

muchos gracias, mi amors! :wai:

your dirtymexicanbird
dirtymexicanbird

Re: Traveling to Phuket

Postby manarak » 03 Jun 2011, 03:06 •  [Post 2]

dirtymexicanbird wrote:Hey ladies!

Jake, it seems he is talking to you...
:D

DMB: book some excusions, elephant riding, cave exploration, koh phi phi (must see) and James bond island, do some diving, visit some deserted island, play golf (blue canyon and other great courses), go shoot with M16 and other funny weapons, rent some motorbikes and drive along the coast...
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jake » 03 Jun 2011, 03:59 •  [Post 3]

WTF?? Sí hablo español pero no soy una mujer! 555

Manarak gave you some really good advice and also our fellow bm Funky buddha happens to love phuket, he can chime in with some good tips. Some good beaches there too.
Jake

Postby perrychrispy » 03 Jun 2011, 10:07 •  [Post 4]

Iv'e been to over 50 countries and I would have to say Thailand has got to be my favorite! Some of the hottest ladyboys Iv'e ever seen ;)

Me and my friends went on this party tour and had the best time of our lives! They have all kinds of challenges throughout the tour to keep things fun. It's very gay friendly. They take you to the best clubs and strip clubs, Bars, etc.... Wether your in to girls, boys, ladyboys, It's all good ;) They make it very clear that it's not a sex tour. But they also make it clear that what we do on our own time is up us ;)

The name of the company is Boom Boom Adventures & Bar Crawl. The website is http://www.boomboomtours.com/BarCrawl

The owners asked everyone on the tour if we would vouch for them and I said "It would not only be a favor but it would be my public duty to make aware of such a great experience!" HAHA!

Seriously Highly recommended
perrychrispy

Postby manarak » 03 Jun 2011, 11:47 •  [Post 5]

looks like both of the above gentlemen are in Thailand already...
manarak
Global Moderator

Return to Traveler's Guide