Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Accomodation Pattaya

Penthouse Motel 13/4

Penthouse Motel 13/4

Postby Kev B » 07 Feb 2012, 04:54 •  [Post 1]

Hello My New Friends
I have stayed at the Penthouse motel short time next to Obessions a couple of times It is very fun and nice place! :clap:
I will be in Pattaya for 10 days starting Feb 28th, and have visited the Penthouse website.
Does the Penthouse allow Free Lancers, for a short time visit with a passport at no extra charge.
I like to visit all the bars and pick up the most beautifull LB I can find on Walking Street and take them home at 3am, Call me wierd, but it is fun fun stuff. 8-)
I have stayed at P72 and they did not allow Free lancers, until I gave the person at the front desk
a 100bht tip, per night and I was able to bring Free lancers to my room.
What is Penthouses Policy?
A Pattaya addict
Kev B
Kev B

Re: Penthouse Motel 13/4

Postby Kev B » 26 Nov 2012, 23:04 •  [Post 2]

Hello Friends
Returned from another great time in Pattaya. The Penthouse Motel is the best. 1st class service and LB friendly. I booked on line, and saved a lot of money.
I had a little problem with a LB freelancer this time. She begged to stay all night. I said OK, just let me put my wallet, phone, and camera in the safe, and good night. She got mad, and through a fit. Called Penthouse front desk and asked for Security. They were there in a flash, and kindly asked her to leave. End of problem! :bow:
Remember my friends never let a freelancers out of your site.
Next trip April.
Kev B
Kev B

Return to Pattaya