Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Accomodation Pattaya

Lincoln Guest House

Lincoln Guest House

Postby CJ-BLF » 24 Jul 2011, 10:47 •  [Post 1]

Time to plug my favorite little spot in Pattaya. I have stayed there three times so far and have not found a reason to look elsewhere yet.

Lincoln Guest House
420/76-77 Third Rd.
Pattaya, Chonburi 20150
Thailand

+66 038-424-476
Pranom_Son@Hotmail.Com

They are in the process of changing the website but the current one is here: http://lincoln-pattaya.com/web/wp/?p=18

Small quiet guest house with very nice rooms and great staff. Don't let the small plain exterior fool you, the rooms are very nice and the prices more than fair. It is on 3rd Road across from Four Season Place. Less than a 5 minute walk to Pook Swan and an easy moto ride to WS or Soi 6. There are 3 moto stands within a block, just walk out front and wave. I really like it for the long term GFE for those like me that aren't afraid to break the 3 day rule.

The european and Thai food is first rate and very affordable, as are the drinks. The free pool table is a major bonus for a pool junkie like me. Very popular with the German and British ex-pat crowd for meals and a beer. You will meet some nice people. If you are into pool, they are part of the 8-ball league on Monday nights. I have played with the team several times and it has been a lot of fun. Looking forward to doing it again.

The small staff is great, although English challenged at times. The manager Pranom is an absolute delight and cannot do enough for us. Never had a worry about security. They have never touched a thing and I am somewhat lax on keeping everything locked up. We leave all of the toys out and they only move them far enough to tidy up and wipe down the tables.

There are in room safes but they are not big enough for a full sized notebook. We leave our computers out though and have
never had a problem. Free WiFi and it works very well, good bandwidth and pretty consistent service.

There is no night reception so yu are responsible for your own security. Please use your head and avoid the yabba girls from the coconut bar. You will not have any help if there is a problem. The girls from the respectable(?) bars should be OK and will probably appreciate the low profile venue.

They treat the LBGF like gold and are always happy to see us. There has never been a question about LB's from anyone, including guests and customers.
So much, too much, very much....
CJ-BLF

Return to Pattaya