Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Accomodation Pattaya

Pattaya Hotel LB Friendly

Pattaya Hotel LB Friendly

Postby SLBT_ » 13 Jan 2011, 20:51 •  [Post 1]

Just thought I would post some info on lb friendly hotels for those who are new to the site or thinking of coming for the first time..

The list is not exhaustive, please feel free to add those you feel are adequate to this post. I these are the places I have stayed myself.

Mooks Residence
3rd Road
www.mooksresidence.com

Synopsis:
Mooks Residence is out on 3rd Rd. If you travel up Pattaya Klang to the main major crossroads, turn left. Go along straight and you will come to a 7/11 store on the corner. Mooks Residence is on the right hand side of the street.
First impressions were good. As we (my lb gf) checked in we were greeted very warmly by the nice man (gay) at reception. They could not have been more helpfull. The studio plus room we booked through www.agoda.com for a cheaper quote than the hotel site, but the room was very well decorated and fresh. They have a variety of rooms and everything is generally a moped taxi ride away - 5 mins max.. and 60 baht to Walking Street.

Pattaya Bay Resort (aka PBR)
Soi 15, behind The Avenue shopping mall - 2nd Rd.
www.pattayabayresort.com

Synopsis:
The PBR is a firm fav amoungst alot of BM's. I ahve stayed there 3 times in my time travelling to LOS. They are very lb friendly and no hasstle whatsoever. The rooms are clean and large enough not to become claustrophobic. The Delux rooms are a good size as are the mini suites. The presidential room is huge and great for an orgy.. lol
If the walls could talk at this hotel, they would be many a story to fill a novel..

Areca Lodge - Evergreen Building
Soi Diana
www.arecalodgehotel.com

Synopsis:
I stayed in the Evergreen building on my visit. The room as the executive room and was clean, fresh and suited my needs well.
I found the reception staff very unhelpfull when presented with an issue you wanted fixed... Like when I couldnt close my door to lock it.. Things seemed too much trouble to do.. But this was only the 2 night girls who were on. Everyone else was great.

LK Renaissance - LK Metropole Hotels
Soi Diana
www.lkpattayagroup.com

Synopsis:
I have stayed at both these fine hotels many times and they do remain a favourite of mine I must admit, especially the LK Renaissance. They pulled all the stops out when I needed a special event organised.. They went the full 100% for me and it made for n unforgettable day.
Very lb friendly and dont bat an eyelash no matter who you bring in for the night. The pool is great for night time frolics, especially if yor room is next to the pool.. harr harr...

Liquid Lounge Guest House
Soi LK Metro
www.liquidlounge.com

Synopsis:
The Liquid Lounge is a great location and the large rooms are worth the money. Plenty of space and in a prime location for fun and activity of the lb variety..
The bar itself is good to chilll out and take in a few cold ones and watch the talent walk on by.. On some ocassions you will be woken very early by the odd thai party near to the moped taxi stand.. Only happened once when I was there so it was no great drama..

Chabba Hut Resort
Soi Bukkaow
www.chabbahutresort.com

Synopsis:
Chabba Hut was a hotel I used as recommendation from a friend. It was clean enough abd the pool was really nice. Again, being in the centre of Soi Bukkhaow you will not be bored for something to do or where to eat.. Loads of great places right there in front of you. Only drawback for me was the internet was shit.. Not available in most rooms unless you got a ground floor near the wireless modem. Otherwise you needed to use the open foyer. The staff were very friendly and helpfull.

All the best and happy humping :lol:

:P
SLBT_
Trusted Member

Re: Pattaya Hotel LB Friendly

Postby Jake » 13 Jan 2011, 20:59 •  [Post 2]

Thank you so much SLBT! Really useful info.
Jake

Postby FatboyUK » 14 Jan 2011, 02:40 •  [Post 3]

R-Con Residence
Soi Bukkaow
www.r-conhotelpattaya.com

Synopsis:
Recommended by a friend, and I have stayed a few times now. Large rooms, LB friendly, well priced, well located. Room service available, and cheap bar outside hotel lobby. Elevator serving all 7 floors which is welcome. Air-con works well considering room size. Friendly staff. Contact hotel directly for room prices as they seem to differ month to month depending on availability, and try and get yourself a higher floor.

Drawbacks include: No pool. Hotel more geared up to monthly rentals, so you'll struggle to get extra towels, sheets etc, unless you tip cleaners, as i think they assume you are there for the month and self cater. Dont expect to find luxuries like complimentary toiletries etc. Internet is extra. Small shower/toilet cubicle. Some double beds are infact 2 single matresses pushed together.
FatboyUK......A Registered Trademark.
FatboyUK
Trusted Member

Postby pandemonium » 16 Jan 2011, 01:53 •  [Post 4]

the queen vic, on soi6, and the flipper hotel on soi8 are another couple that i have stayed at, and not had any problems
pandemonium

Postby SLBT_ » 18 Jan 2011, 20:33 •  [Post 5]

Thanks for the addition panders.... outstanding. Can you add some more hotel info though dude as we want this thread to be as info friendly as possible..

Its good to keep it up to date as it is a new forum, we want to provide new lads as well as seasoned wretches among us a good detailed list of places to lay our weary heads..

Just a wee thought.. :o
SLBT_
Trusted Member

Postby pandemonium » 20 Jan 2011, 02:24 •  [Post 6]

no probs slt
not much to say about the flipper in soi 8, apart it is lb friendly, and in low season they have deals like stay 10 days and pay for seven. just email them and ask about deals, email is http://www.flippergroup.com/

the queen vic http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/. is situated in soi6 8-) , next to all the bars pooks, so what ect.
it has various standards of rooms, from 500 a night to 2000 for the penthouse. i stay in the 700 a night.
all his rooms have been recently refurbished to a high standard, also a good restaraunt downstairs, how ever if you are a lazy bugger like me, he now does room service. tea/coffee, dvd, safe and free wifi through out all rooms.
also there is a back entrance on soi 6/1, so no body knows what your business is.
also after 7pm ish. he has security at the back dooe checking the gals id cards.
would highyl recommend it. and never any problems with guests.

hope this is a wee bit better lads, sorry for being a bit brief before :(
pandemonium

Postby SLBT_ » 20 Jan 2011, 18:33 •  [Post 7]

Cheers for that Panders, you are redemed for making an effort. :clap:
SLBT_
Trusted Member

Postby pandemonium » 22 Jan 2011, 03:37 •  [Post 8]

no probs :D
pandemonium

Postby jcs » 08 Feb 2011, 13:47 •  [Post 9]

Budget accommodation in Pattaya ,

Siam guesthouse http://www.siam-guesthouse.com
Location is soi 12 on the Saisong side of 2nd rd, i booked in advance through their website and they responded to all e-mails promptly.

Rooms currently 500-550 Bht, reasonable size with on suite bathroom, TV and A/C very basic but comfortable with daily maid service.

Extremely quiet area even though you are only 50mts from 2nd rd.

Free Wifi in the rooms

PS, Have stayed there so many times they give me the same room,last time they chucked an Italian bloke out just so i could have my room.... :D

Fawlty towers(dont let name put you off) rooms at 600Bht modern with A/C and TV, very small bathroom was a small negative.
Daily maid service. is run by a Thai and her English husband, and he also runs the bar below the rooms.
E-mail:fawltytowerspattaya@hotmail.co.uk

Location is soi 10 on the Saisong side of 2nd rd. it is the soi opposite the old Malibu caberet
Good free WIFI in rooms

Orn place Hotel( less than 2 yrs old) which is halfway down soi 11(soi Honey)

Rooms at 650,800,1000 Bht i stayed in the 800bht room, it is of good size and has free wifi and rooms have all mod cons.
daily cleaning and very quiet if facing away from the soi

i can recommend all the above guesthouses for anyone staying on a budget.

All three Guesthouses are ladyboy friendly..

I hope this has been helpful.

PM me if you require any specific questions answered.
jcs
Trusted Member

Postby SLBT_ » 08 Feb 2011, 19:02 •  [Post 10]

Thats great stuff jcs, thanks for taking the time to post it matey.. May very well give them a try at some point.. ;)
SLBT_
Trusted Member

Postby jcs » 08 Feb 2011, 20:42 •  [Post 11]

Just putting together a few more Hotel reports, will post tomorrow.
jcs
Trusted Member

Postby Jake » 08 Feb 2011, 21:43 •  [Post 12]

Thank you jcs!

That stuff is handy.
Jake

Postby jcs » 09 Feb 2011, 11:59 •  [Post 13]

My Favourite Hotel in Pattaya is August suites Hotel on pattaya Klang,about 50 m from 2nd road.

It is a mid priced Hotel of very good standard and service, big rooms, clean and good wifi in the rooms or use of a laptop in the lobby.

On their website it does come over as a little pricey, but send them a e-mail and haggle, i have stayed there seven times now and the last price i got was just over 1200bht per day!!!

LB friendly but does have a big lobby,so walk of shame could be embarrassing for some.

www.augustsuites.com

They also have a new sister hotel just next called April suites.

Sandy Springs Hotel soi 13 www.sandyspringhotel.com is another mid range hotel 1300-1500 per day, stayed there once, it was fine, rooms ok and reasonable service. if you don't need wifi then it is ok but i baulk at having to pay 200-300 per day for wifi voucher, so will not stay again.

other than that good centrally located Hotel..

Sunshine Hotel and residence soi 8 www.sunshinepattaya.com good location/rooms ok, but walls a little flimsy, best get a review from 69billy, he stays there all the time :D

Just too close to the action for my liking.
jcs
Trusted Member

Postby jcs » 09 Feb 2011, 13:07 •  [Post 14]

A couple of shots of August suites

The walk of "shame" :D followed by the pool area and sauna and Gym
005.jpg
004.jpg
007.jpg
006.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcs
Trusted Member

Postby pandemonium » 30 May 2011, 01:23 •  [Post 15]

it is obviously good that these hotels are lb friendly, however i always use tripadvisor.co.uk to find out what the staff are like, cleanliness, decor ect.
pandemonium

Postby manarak » 30 May 2011, 10:09 •  [Post 16]

Except Eastiny, I have yet to hear about a LB-unfriendly hotel
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Barbara » 08 Jun 2011, 02:47 •  [Post 17]

Anyone know of Tim boutique? Barbara
Barbara

Postby manarak » 08 Jun 2011, 03:02 •  [Post 18]

Tim Boutique is good value, but the style is a question of taste.

Please use http://www.wgfriendly.com to book your hotels!

EDIT: I realize "a question of taste" is not very explicit...

Have a look at these pix of the hotel:
http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/patt ... hotel.html

I think the deco looks a little cold inside.

the hotel is fine, even one of the pricer ones in Pattaya.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby pandemonium » 08 Jun 2011, 11:03 •  [Post 19]

correct, i can mind years ago i had picked up a lb from soi 9/10 area on 2nd road, we were heading back to the eastiny, and she said, lb not allowed here, so we had to go back to her place instead
pandemonium

Postby kndn666 » 23 Jun 2011, 19:23 •  [Post 20]

What about Nova Platiunum: http://www.wgfriendly.com/girl_friendly ... .php?id=74

Have stayed there before and loved the place, but since I stayed with a GG I never go the chance to see
if they allowed 1 or more LBs inside. Heard different from different LBs in Pattaya.
Their new executive rooms look excellent.
kndn666

Postby CJ-BLF » 24 Jul 2011, 10:03 •  [Post 21]

manarak wrote:Except Eastiny, I have yet to hear about a LB-unfriendly hotel

Some of the 5-stars are moving to a "Family" market and are starting to frown on LB's. I recently read a post that the Siam group may not be so friendly anymore as well.

There is more to it than "can they join you for the night" as well. Particularly the fancy places, may not allow the girls to use the pool and dining rooms even if they are allowed in the rooms. Better to e-mail and confirm. I like to be able to hang out at the bar and have breakfast together and am not inclined to take shit about my guests.

If you have a LLT and register her, all of this changes. I would like to try it at Eastiny for a night just to see what they say. Hard to throw out a registered guest.
So much, too much, very much....
CJ-BLF

Postby manarak » 24 Jul 2011, 11:27 •  [Post 22]

Well, bringing in a registered guest is not exactly an achievement - the hotel does not qualify as girl or LB friendly if you have to register your guest when you book :-/
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby CJ-BLF » 24 Jul 2011, 13:26 •  [Post 23]

manarak wrote:Well, bringing in a registered guest is not exactly an achievement - the hotel does not qualify as girl or LB friendly if you have to register your guest when you book :-/

No, it isn't but at Eastiny, it would be worth a night just to fuck with them. Especially when we came down to claim breakfast.

Nope, I am not going to give them even one night worth of baht after all. I don't like discrimination and I am not going to put her in the crossfire like that.
So much, too much, very much....
CJ-BLF

Postby guzzibob » 29 Aug 2011, 21:20 •  [Post 24]

HI
Great idea this - so ;omg as it's kept updated.

I recently stayed in various places in Thailand ending up at Pattaya. I stayed in an extremely pleasant hotel - lovely staff (I took back :happy: femboy/ ladyboy/ bargirl - no not at the same time! Only in my dreams! The staff didn't even look twice) The Baboona Beachfront between soi 3/4 - balcony overlooking the beach - close to all action - can walk to a lot - or baht taxi.
http://www.agoda.co.uk/asia/thailand/pa ... hotel.html
I found it mainly by cross checking on 2 websites as well as other "fishing around". No website can guarantee to be up todate and the best you can do is cross check with as many sources as you can. I was once advised (years ago) to always book the hotel for 2 people - apparently this helps if there was to be an arguement about joiner fees (So far I have not been caught out with this, but have heard of large amounts asked for - avoid family hotels)
The 2 websites are:
http://www.reservethaihotels.com/Guest- ... otels.html
and another which has great search facilities (To find girl/ guest friendly - click under MORE under "gay friendly")
http://www.atsiam.com/hotels/pattaya_thailand.asp
I hope this helps
guzzibob

Postby southie15 » 28 Dec 2011, 18:18 •  [Post 25]

http://www.sanya-nightstar.com/site/

Sanya Nightstar Inn

Quote from website "If you are looking for a nice, clean and affordable place for your stay in Pattaya, Thailand then you have come to the right place.
We are located near walking street where al the nightlife is. The beach is just 70 meters from our apartments and the famous Walking street is just around the corner. Our terras is open 24 hours a day so you can always relax when coming home from a day at the beach or a day of shopping. We also have a variety of automatic motorbikes for rent at low rates." UnQuote

Stayed there for 14 nights in July .... .clean and functional... 499 THB for the Deluxe room...no elevators though...gotta walk up, but then you need the exercise anyways :crazy:

very, very, very near to WS...practically at the back door (no pun intended) of WS....LB friendly, BG friendly... no room service, no pool, no restaurant. Highly recommended if you are looking for a no-frills guesthouse.
southie15

Next

Return to Pattaya