Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums NEWBIE ZONE: Stupid questions, clever Answers (hopefully)

Girls who like ladyboys

You are a newbie and don't know what a Ladyboy is?
Post your question here.

Girls who like ladyboys

Postby SoLadyVSays » 03 Dec 2013, 09:17 •  [Post 1]

So, I'm really turned on by lady boys, and I'm a girl. I think girls are beautiful, but I like dick, regular guys really just don't do it for me. I tried to Google about this but found nothing, tons of guys asking if liking lady boys makes them gay, but nothing from women. I'm wondering if there is a name for such a thing, or if it even is a thing? Are there lady boys that only like girls?
SoLadyVSays

Re: Girls who like ladyboys

Postby newuser413 » 03 Dec 2013, 10:23 •  [Post 2]

Not a common trait but not unheard of from what I'm told. There are some much much more experienced people on here who can tell you far more as for straight or lesbian here. Id say it depends on the type of ladyboy you want to be with. If they're the TOP then its perfectly straight in my opinion.
newuser413

Postby Stealth009 » 04 Dec 2013, 20:12 •  [Post 3]

@SoLadyVSays

Well to answer your question i have to turn to europe where i live and where i have a better view of this scene......

I live in Holland and here in my country i know some girls that are turn on by ladyboy`s and i even know some girls that have ladyboy`s as there lover or boyfriend if you can use that term for such a relationship.....
The only thing i notice is that all these girls are Bi , i dont know if that way it`s more easy to connect then if they where hetro......
I know two ladyboy`s that only like girls , once i ask one of them why she said to me if i fuck a boy i will have only one pussy , with a girl i have two.....

If there is a name for such a thing , well the only name i know and use is a ( Fetish Lifestyle )
Going back to Asia , the only country that i have a lot of knowhow and connection is the fillippines and there i know some ladyboy that love to fuck girls and i knew one girl that also love to be fucked by ladyboy`s
Maybe some other Member can fill you in with Thailand.....

Greetz , Stealth
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby SoLadyVSays » 05 Dec 2013, 08:52 •  [Post 4]

Im actually moving to Thailand in March, so I'm sure I'll get to do some exploring ; )
SoLadyVSays

Postby Stealth009 » 05 Dec 2013, 21:05 •  [Post 5]

@SoLadyVSays

Sounds good , very interesting to read and hear your feedbacks from your Exploration , Keep us posted......

Greetz , Stealth
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )
Stealth009
Trusted Member

Postby stevented » 16 Oct 2014, 03:56 •  [Post 6]

Stealth009 wrote:@SoLadyVSays

Well to answer your question i have to turn to europe where i live and where i have a better view of this scene......

I live in Holland and here in my country i know some girls that are turn on by ladyboy`s and i even know some girls that have ladyboy`s as there lover or boyfriend if you can use that term for such a relationship.....
The only thing i notice is that all these girls are Bi , i dont know if that way it`s more easy to connect then if they where hetro......
I know two ladyboy`s that only like girls , once i ask one of them why she said to me if i fuck a boy i will have only one pussy , with a girl i have two.....

If there is a name for such a thing , well the only name i know and use is a ( Fetish Lifestyle )
Going back to Asia , the only country that i have a lot of knowhow and connection is the fillippines and there i know some ladyboy that love to fuck girls and i knew one girl that also love to be fucked by ladyboy`s
Maybe some other Member can fill you in with Thailand.....

Greetz , Stealth

false information........................
stevented

Postby Stealth009 » 17 Oct 2014, 20:03 •  [Post 7]

@Stevented

Keep following me around and stalking me nutscase !!!
You will get warnings and banned on your ass also in here just like on the other boards , just keep it up !!!

Greetz , Stealth

Stealth009
Trusted Member

Return to NEWBIE ZONE: Stupid questions, clever Answers (hopefully)