Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums NEWBIE ZONE: Stupid questions, clever Answers (hopefully)

Guest-Friendly Hotels Phuket

You are a newbie and don't know what a Ladyboy is?
Post your question here.

Guest-Friendly Hotels Phuket

Postby hdb0091 » 16 Aug 2013, 06:50 •  [Post 1]

I'm traveling there in a couple months. Does anyone have info on whether or not Safari Beach Hotel is guest-friendly? Most info suggests yes, but there is also come contradictory information. And, yes, I have read the forum. I hope that OPs realize that forums must be friendly to new posters, or they risk becoming stale and irrelevant. Also, the question is relevant in that policies are changing all the time, so a post from a year back isn't something I want to rely on.

Thanks to anyone who can provide information. I will provide a comprehensive, detailed report when I return. If anyone is going to be there in early Nov, PM me. I am a young, very fit, pretty good-looking wingman with a lot of experience in LOS, just no experience with LBs. For all things, there is a first time.
hdb0091

Re: Guest-Friendly Hotels Phuket

Postby manarak » 16 Aug 2013, 07:03 •  [Post 2]

The safari beach hotel is listed everywhere as being girl friendly:
http://www.wgfriendly.com/girl_friendly ... php?id=105

If in doubt, the easiest for you would be to simply email the hotel and ask them.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby hdb0091 » 16 Aug 2013, 07:24 •  [Post 3]

Thanks for the reply. I did this some time ago, but never got a response. I was polite and specific, but alas...I did find two hotel reviews on other sites which indicated that the staff was charging joiner's fees. Everywhere else lists the place as guest-friendly, so the two reports could indicate either: guerrilla style sabotage, or merely the experiences of someone who made an ass of themselves and was treated accordingly. I saw a lot of this in the LOS (and abroad, more generally), and it bothered me. When one is abroad, the very least one can do is to treat the denizens of their host country with the respect they deserve. Thanks though for replying.
hdb0091

Postby bull2678 » 28 Sep 2014, 18:14 •  [Post 4]

Im heading to phuket in 3 weeks for the first time on my own & need to know a few things if anyone can help
Would like a good lb friendly hotel near bangla road with no joiner fee
Where to go to meet lb
What I need to watch for
What I need to bring ie. for healthy encounter , hygiene keep myself safe
New to this so any info will help
Thanks in advance
bull2678

Postby manarak » 29 Sep 2014, 10:32 •  [Post 5]

plenty of LBs on Bangla.
I'd recommend the C&N hotel.
take condoms and lube!
manarak
Global Moderator

Return to NEWBIE ZONE: Stupid questions, clever Answers (hopefully)