Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Free for all

Thailand current political crisis

Off Topic, Jokes, anything goes.

Thailand current political crisis

Postby Jassem » 20 May 2014, 13:28 •  [Post 1]

Thailand politics is going through tuff peried not interested in going details but one video should give you how bad its right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKx788sRqtE

*Description *
Thailand's army has declared martial law across the country to restore order following months of anti-government protests that have left 28 people dead and hundreds wounded.An announcement on military-run television said martial law had been invoked "to restore peace and order for people from all sides", stressing that the move "is not a coup".*

my worries now how this will effect the tourism industry specially in Pattaya or Phuket?,will this effect your decision to change your vocation? are we going to see higher rate of crimes and more thefts ? or is this good because the Thai baht currency is getting cheaper and cheaper thus you may find the vocation much cheaper then before ? lets see what you guys make of all this !!!
Jassem

Re: Thailand current political crisis

Postby manarak » 21 May 2014, 04:53 •  [Post 2]

what do I make of it?
nothing. absolutely nothing.

This has been going for years already and it has never had any influence on daily life, except a few years back when they barricaded the airports and then temporarily shut down a small part of central bangkok with bloody protests.

Western media are scaremongering, and any western whimp hearing about "martial law" wants his money back from his airline / hotel.
In the meanwhile, here it's business as usual.
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby Jassem » 21 May 2014, 15:38 •  [Post 3]

lol.the Thai Baht currency is cheap right now.I could save up to 300$ xD Thats the only good thing i find in this whole situation
Jassem

Postby manarak » 22 May 2014, 08:43 •  [Post 4]

yes... I'm seriously thinking about transferring cash to my Thai bank account and transferring it back after the Baht gains 10% back.
manarak
Global Moderator

Return to Free for all