Login

HOME Public Access Ladyboy Forums Who knows that Ladyboy?

Day Time Lady Boys Clubs/Joints

Post here requests for ID based on a photo, or requests for phone numbers.
Please don't forget to include a picture!

Day Time Lady Boys Clubs/Joints

Postby clitlover99 » 09 Oct 2014, 18:28 •  [Post 1]

Hi All

I will be on Transit in Thailand (Pattaya)next week 20 th and 21 st Oct., I have a day and night before I continue my journey . I do not want to waste my day time also and want have fun , Does any one help me to find lady boy clubs/bars/or places where I can find LBs in Pattaya during daytime/afternoon

I greatly appreciate your information
clitlover99

Re: Day Time Lady Boys Clubs/Joints

Postby manarak » 11 Oct 2014, 22:17 •  [Post 2]

you should find what you want in soi 6 / soi honey
manarak
Global Moderator

Postby clitlover99 » 14 Oct 2014, 07:11 •  [Post 3]

Thank you manarak
clitlover99

Postby clitlover99 » 16 Oct 2014, 21:40 •  [Post 4]

Hi Manarak thanks for the information , where is nancy working any idea.i just want to try her from the forums information .i am visiting pattaya next week, last year I found a real big cock LB in SOI Buakhao ...I really did not notice the name of the bar and Lady boy name also I forgotten ...this time I will remember all inf, o to post in the forum ...thanks again
clitlover99

Postby clitlover99 » 21 Dec 2014, 10:23 •  [Post 5]

clitlover99 wrote:Hi All

I will be on Transit in Thailand (Pattaya)next week 20 th and 21 st Oct., I have a day and night before I continue my journey . I do not want to waste my day time also and want have fun , Does any one help me to find lady boy clubs/bars/or places where I can find LBs in Pattaya during daytime/afternoon

I greatly appreciate your information

Thanks to all . In Nov 2014 I had been to Pattaya, I visited two places , So what, Bar in SOI 6 and La Bamba in SOI 13
I met a dusky beauty in So What , good service big cock, and she has a very nice back , and In La Bamba with Jennifer I had good time , Both the bars are good
clitlover99

Return to Who knows that Ladyboy?